Map center, deleting maps?

Hi,

I just wondered if the MTA team ever remove maps from the Center, or if the center ever auto-removes maps?

The reason I'm asking is that a week or so after the center returned to the public, I uploaded several maps that I'd made during its abscence.

They did upload correctly and I even got a few comments about them, but now I they've dissapeared (six of my other maps are still there under my 'Chief' username) but the rest as I say have vanished.

Hence my wondering what happened to them. I wouldn't mind so much, if not for the fact I lost my backup copies of them when I sold my old PC and wiped my backup drive without thinking :oops:

On that note if anyone has any of the following maps, could you host them somewhere like rapidshare so I can get 'em back :D

The ones I'm missing are:

- All found and added to map center -

I know it's a long shot, as not many people downloaded them , but it's worth asking.

My new PC is Vista, so race doesn't run (to remake the maps using the editor), and though making map files in a text editor is fairly easy, the object positioning would drive me mad (can't wait for the MTA: DM map editor) :)

Edited by Guest

It all depends on when you uploaded them, i know that when i started to host it i had a few problems and had to revert to a old backup so all maps etc would have been lost.

but in general, the MTA Team and the MTA Center website dont delete maps.