Animations for RPG servers

ryden

RPG servers are often the most popular in San Andreas multiplayer mods, and animations made a big step in their development. It's really a pitty that MTA, having a great API that allows you to create awesome RPG servers, hasn't animations support.

My suggestion is just that, adding support for animations.

RPG servers are often the most popular in San Andreas multiplayer mods, and animations made a big step in their development. It's really a pitty that MTA, having a great API that allows you to create awesome RPG servers, hasn't animations support.

My suggestion is just that, adding support for animations.

I totaly agree, Animations are a huge part of a RPG server. Most of the Populated server on a San Andreas Mulitplayer mod are RPG server. So i think adding Animations to MTA would be a Great ideas. :D

yes Ryden i Agree 100%.

RPG servers are i think servers that will keep MTA rolling.

DM and all will get bored, RP wont fast.

With Animations it would be a lot easyer to Image in the Game.

And it also is a lot more fun if you got them so people see what you mean.

For example it sucks when you do: /me is drunk (Example).

Its a lot more RP and Easyer if you got an Anim /drunk which shows your char is walking drunk over the streets.

So i really hope the animations will be added, without no RP i think!

Yeah having Deathmatch in the name makes it hard for the un-informed to know what MTA:DM is actually capable of (so many different modes than just plain DM :D). Anyway, I really hope to see player animations as I like to RP myself, and they add a lot to the experience.

Another thing that I hope to see is for each skin to have their respective lines of speech. (women characters that talk like CJ creep me out lol :shock:)

It would be cool to see some custom animations like flipping people off and lighting farts with a zippo. :P

Yeah, there was an amazing server in sa-mp that had some sweet custom animations, like dodge rolls, front-flips, etc :o

Search "BRO sa-mp server" on youtube (I know it's somewhat Offtopic but I would love to get some of these animations later on in DM :) )

• 1 month later...