you guys are great

Guest AlKoHoLiK

Question

i just wanna set this mod will be the best mod theres ever been (mta vc) it looks like you guys have been doing a great job and unlike most mods ive seen its actually being done..most take about a year then the team gives up..im really looking forward to the release and keep up the good work..hope to see another version of mta to come out after the next installment of gta (has there been any news on that. i havent seen any but im told theyre working on gta sin city) ok well thanks for working on such a great mod..good luck and look forward to the release

17 answers to this question

I gotta super bump this....

I also wanted to thank the MTA team for such a good job you have done so far. I still play your GTA3:MTA and I started playing MTA:VC more. I used to play San Andreas Race mod, but I dont have the disk right now (gimme it back phil!).

Thanks alot guys! :)

You like digging the threads don’t you Paul, a new habit?

I couldnt agree more with what paul has mentioned.

Yeah, I went digging through old general MTA discussion topics, and I noticed how people back in the day seemed to appreciate the work of the MTA team. These days some people are expecting too much, and are complaining. But remember theres always people out there asking for more, even when they have everything they want. So don't worry, there is always alot of good in this community, its just sometimes hard to see.

Hi, I'm new to the forums. Well, newly registered that is :P.

I've always browsed the forums since I first heard of MTA:SA but never posted anything until now. And I'd like to start off by saying that I think this is the best PC game mod I have ever played. I've had so much fun playing this mod, and it'll only get better. You guys are amazing :P.

Even though many could have made a multiplayer mod for GTA, I doubt that anyone would have the determination that you guys (at least seem to) have. What I admire is not the ability to mod crash free or getting synchronisation perfect, I admire how you have made it possible for the community to grow, and how you have made it easy for anyone to make their own maps. With MTA:DM this will be taken even further and provided there is enough freedom when making maps and gamemodes, as well as stability then this mod will become very popular.

On a personal note I have for the first time dedicated my free time to nurture and maintain an MTA server, and together with others we have formed a small community of dedicated players and admins.

To devs:

Just because it's not hard/challenging/fun/rewarding for you to add a feature or improve stability, that doesn't mean that you're work isn't appreciated. Just because you think something you've done is "nothing special" that doesn't mean the community won't think so...

Keep up the good work!

I agree that all the people behind MTA are great and deserve recognition. I am learning Visual Basic on my own and coding is extremely time consuming. The simple programs I have made take a bit of time to make. I can imagine anything with a video game would be even harder by 1000 times at least. I also think that more people need to thank the team instead of telling them they aren't moving fast enough, since they aren't being paid to do this.