MIRC Server Echo

AlienX

I'm currently building a MIRC server echo, i understand that this is something thats wanted by a few people..

It supports Win32, and comes with two packages.

A Win32 application which can be ran from anywhere, and a LUA script that communicates between the MIRC server and the game server.

This is still in development but i thought i would let people know its happening

If you wish to see it in action you can join the channel #mta.hayphatserver in GTANET.

I will keep you up to date as the application progresses.

I'm currently building a MIRC server echo, i understand that this is something thats wanted by a few people..

It supports Win32, and comes with two packages.

A Win32 application which can be ran from anywhere, and a LUA script that communicates between the MIRC server and the game server.

This is still in development but i thought i would let people know its happening

If you wish to see it in action you can join the channel #mta.hayphatserver in GTANET.

I will keep you up to date as the application progresses.

Great.

I love it :mrgreen:

• 1 year later...

subenji, no, that doesn't work like it should. In 1.0 it spews out EVERYTHING it gets sent to the server log (which is very annoying) and it doesn't register changes in IRC rank (Voice, hop, op, etc) in either version.