Dedicated Bug/FeedBack Section

As many of you may notice the General Discussion is filled with posts about bugs , Problems and Suggestions , Kind of cluttered all about the place.

We need another Section Dedicated for Feedback like Bugs , Probelms and Suggestions In Sub categories before it gets very messy , I hope to see one Implemented.

I was almost going to make my own topic on bugs and suggestions until I saw this :wink:

Well.. what I was about to post is copy pasted here.

OK, here are some bugs and suggestions I've collected over the past couple of days that could be useful to the team, related to gamemodes and the client/server itself.

• Suggestion - Movement Smoothing: Reduce the movement smoothing. It makes cars turn weirdly and player's slide a lot. Try and turn it down a bit please, cause it actually can make the sync worse.
  • Suggestion - Anti-cheat: This is a dev preview so I'll forgive you easily on this, but I'm already seeing hackers.
  • Suggestion - Hay: Make something happen once someone reaches the top. Like a time limit for the rest to reach the top, labeling the first guy up as the winner.
  • Bug - Race Mode: I've only seen this happen on one map though. If you re-spawn on a checkpoint where you switch cars, you get your old car rather than the new car (rather than car that you switched to)
  • Bug - Race Mode: Spectating doesn't work properly whenever I finished a race.
  • Bug - Race Mode: When I jump into water and drown, my car floats up like theres no gravity.
  • Bug (I think) - Crash Reporting: I can't login under the name I've registered with. Login at mtabeta.com works perfectly. So I can't report crashes. Unless it requires separate registration which is discouraging really.

The weapon skills would of been a suggestion but I guess I saw it in the live changes. I'll post more if I can see any. Although I'd rather dual weild weapons not maxed out, but I can script it :D

Hope this all helps.

Edited by Guest

Nice KillFrenzy , Yea the general discussion is flooded atm lol , it needs Organised ,

Nice Post

*Suggestion - When you reach lvl 50 on hay there is a Parachute Spawn so you can enjoy a Base/Hay jump lol (edit) oh I just remember I think I read something awhile ago about parachutes not working , Yea a timelimit would do I guess lol some levels are flooded with pep's.

On a Side note hope to see a moderator Sort the Clutter out and Create Proper Offical Feedback Section like Support Area and Sub Sections on these 3 thing's Bugs , Suggestions , Problems

1] Sometimes you get a black screen when you are supposed to spectate a player.

That annoys me having a black screen for 4-5 mins until map is finished.

2] On the race mode, some players wheels don't move and it looks like they re drifting sideways when they are driving on a straight.

3] I was 1st on a race map and suddenly, I got lagged from behind which knocked me off the track. Very annoying indeed.