[Bugs/Problems] Major listing

I encountered a couple of bugs and couple of problems. I'm going to post them in one topic, so others feel free to do the same in this topic.

Please stick to the subject and dont start some random flaming/spamming. Only bugs/problems and or fixes on the bugs/problems.

-Mouse and even controls not responding

(in other words: I can't move, only talk ingame. Many others had the same problem and restarting the game/disconnecting and reconnecting works, but isn't really a "nice" solution

-"Custom maps" give fps dips, and overall MTADM gives fps dips (I heard some others on the server talking about this too...). I never had any problems with my SA and MTARACE... it only happens now with DM.

-Main menu laggs (with CJ/TOMMY/CLAUDE "spinning" around). Not that major problem but it's annoying.

Feel free to post some more and give me some hints. Good job on this preview... never knew it'd be released "so soon" ;)

- Can't connect to main server list.

- When connected on a server, occasionally the game just freezes. After 1 min or less it unfreezes.

- Once I got "*** Network Problem ***" and I thought I timed out but I could see other players moving and I could talk with them...

Other then that, it's all great. :mrgreen:

I encountered a couple of bugs and couple of problems. I'm going to post them in one topic, so others feel free to do the same in this topic.

Please stick to the subject and dont start some random flaming/spamming. Only bugs/problems and or fixes on the bugs/problems.

-Mouse and even controls not responding

(in other words: I can't move, only talk ingame. Many others had the same problem and restarting the game/disconnecting and reconnecting works, but isn't really a "nice" solution

-"Custom maps" give fps dips, and overall MTADM gives fps dips (I heard some others on the server talking about this too...). I never had any problems with my SA and MTARACE... it only happens now with DM.

-Main menu laggs (with CJ/TOMMY/CLAUDE "spinning" around). Not that major problem but it's annoying.

Feel free to post some more and give me some hints. Good job on this preview... never knew it'd be released "so soon" ;)

right the mouse and controls would not respond mosly on custom maps and one some custom maps wankenstein for example you could not kill like you useed to the player either dies and there car flys off so it looks like hacking or its like hitting a brick :S and something else to veicle changes from a boat to car or plane to car etc the when you turn to car the wheels get stuck in the ground,

Thanks for the feedback guys :). We'll be looking at doing optimizations to improve the FPS around lots of custom objects and vehicles at some point when all the major issues have been sorted. As for the other issues, that's being looked into. Some are already sorted.

• 6 months later...