Just some questions about DM

Well, the long awaited mod has been released and i have some questions about it. As i've noticed, you've made a really good modification, and all i can say it's worth the wait!

So, here are the questions:

First...the weapon synchronization is really cool but... Accidentally i went to a server with a modified weapon.dat [i have reinstalled SA after that, since it was really annoying.]. So does this mean the multi has no anticheat ATM? Or is it just because the weapon.dat files contents arn't synced?

And related to the weapons.. i've noticed sometimes you can just kill an other player by one hit with a shotgun or something. Is it related somehow the player's bodyparts? Because mostly this happens when i shoot someone near the head area.

And related to the weapons.. i've noticed sometimes you can just kill an other player by one hit with a shotgun or something. Is it related somehow the player's bodyparts? Because mostly this happens when i shoot someone near the head area.

there's a headshot resource that makes that possible, meaning a shot in the head is an instant kill :P

Ive got an little question too...

Its very cool that MTA Deahtmatch Finaly came an few bugs but when does the mapeditor comes i realy want that one :D

so that i can make cool maps:P does someone knows this or is this just an othere waiting release?

when it will become usable I'm sure the team will release a patch