INVALID SERIAL :@

I have a similar issue.

I created a new beta account perfectly fine, and tried to enter the details into the "I have an account" option of the installation. I click "Next", and nothing happens. I've waited 5 minutes and tried several times and nothing.

When I complete the installation without using an account, when it finishes a get an error message popping up saying "Invalid serial number. Please reinstall MTA:SA".

It didn't even ask for one!

I have a similar issue.

I created a new beta account perfectly fine, and tried to enter the details into the "I have an account" option of the installation. I click "Next", and nothing happens. I've waited 5 minutes and tried several times and nothing.

When I complete the installation without using an account, when it finishes a get an error message popping up saying "Invalid serial number. Please reinstall MTA:SA".

---------------------------------------------

PROBLEM FIXED THANKS TO MY FRIEND CRITICAL!!!!!!! LOCK TOPIC PLZ. :D

I have a similar issue.

---------------------------------------------

PROBLEM FIXED THANKS TO MY FRIEND CRITICAL!!!!!!! LOCK TOPIC PLZ. :D

No problem :wink::mrgreen: