Great MTA:SA DM ... but I prefer MTA:SA Race

2paq

I know that MTA team work very hard on MTA:SA DM, but most people are thinking that first we see GTA IV ...

It's not only me opinion, but that it's real so hard to do something with MTA:SA Race? It's very very very good mod - why did you write off this mod?

That was I posted before ...

Re-connect sugestion - https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=20438

2 sugestion for MTA:SA Race - https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=19370

30 seconds at end of race..... https://forum.multitheftauto.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=19784

... and good think was be that admin could by able to configuration anty-cheat (for exaple can define else that original legal handling)

Edited by Guest
It's not only me opinion, but that it's real so hard to do something with MTA:SA Race? It's very very very good mod - why did you write off this mod?

it had to be done in order to give room make room for new features, scripting possibilities, better sync and with the help of the community it will be better than ever ;) I understand your worries but don't be afraid, Race won't die

all those suggestions (and even more) can be implemented in the new Race

"New Race" you say? :)

By that do you mean there is already a race mode scripted in DM? Or will there still be another race platform aside from DM? :?

by 'new race' I mean a gamemode written in LUA for MTA:DM :P

Thought so :)

I'm assuming you'll be able to tune cars too between races as well, or something like that? :o

• 2 weeks later...

MTA: SA Deathmatch 1.0 Development Preview 1 is very good mod for people that are boring usually game ... but if someone love only race, that nothings is better than old MTA:SA Race 1.1.1 ... it is not only my opinion, that what I hear if I asking gamer playing on my server

... and one more things, many of user have old computers and they can play MTA:SA Race, but can't play MTA:SA DM ...

:love10: MTA:SA Race 1.1.1 :love4:

I prefer the race gamemode in deathmatch to the race mod itself, there're a few bugs and not many maps have been converted yet, but its just a script.. It can easily be improved by us or the community, people seem to forget that, or are too impatient to hold back their criticism.

considering the race gamemode was only made a week or 2 before dp1 release i think it works quite well, there are a few bugs that will eventually get fixed and it has the possibility of more on dm, say you wanted another pickup, lets say half the damage during a collision for 10 seconds, that can be easily scripted

• 4 weeks later...
How much this modification could by cost?? I mean this three from my first post and reconfiguration anticheat (that I can set which handling isn't cheat)??

If price don't by to high I could pay someone from MTA team for this ...

Not sure about handling the config, but as for the modifications you want you should go ask in the scripting forums and someone might do it for you, and if someone liked the idea and wanted to see it themselves, they might do it for free, but don't quote me on that :?

I suggest that there be a script showroom/script request sub-forum here, it seems to be great for the sa-mp forums and would be a nice addition to the site. But I guess the resource center is basically a script showroom in itself :mrgreen:

How much this modification could by cost?? I mean this three from my first post and reconfiguration anticheat (that I can set which handling isn't cheat)??

If price don't by to high I could pay someone from MTA team for this ...

Not sure about handling the config, but as for the modifications you want you should go ask in the scripting forums and someone might do it for you, and if someone liked the idea and wanted to see it themselves, they might do it for free, but don't quote me on that :?

I suggest that there be a script showroom/script request sub-forum here, it seems to be great for the sa-mp forums and would be a nice addition to the site. But I guess the resource center is basically a script showroom in itself :mrgreen:

Modification which about is topic can't be done by the scriptig in mIRC!!