when, and custom models stuff

i know MTA SA DM is gonna be a huge thing, but it's beeing advertisted very long and no updates long time, i can't wait for this anymore....

i think this is too long release time, but ake your time if you want to make it better.

btw i really like the custom models, i will download mta sa dm allmost only because the models, but it should have a one great thing - tunning parts.

cars should have some good vehicle tunning parts, which can be created by scripting.

i have an idea too for some another cool gamemodes - drifting gamemodes.

MODE 1 : Drift Score Challenge - A drift race with scores. the racer that scores the most points in a drift event - wins.

MODE 2 : Drift Battle - A normal drift race, that the first racer gets to the finish line, wins.

MODE 3 : Downhill Drift - The toughest challenge, will be made on a mountain. A very hard race to drive, usally must drift to past threw, no respawns, no car fixing and no NOS. just a drift race (most likely head-to-head), that the first racer to cross the finish line, wins. if there is only one player left no "____ has won as the last player alive", he must finish the race. if nobody wins game's over.

That's it, hope MTA SA DM will be great! :D

KINGmatan

• 2 weeks later...

and they could edit handling lines in the gamemode, and create custom RWD (Rear Wheel Drive - these are the only cars that are drifting in the real world, in GTA SA they are just have hard control in drifting) models - you can choose your vehicle every race, with relastic RWD car models, for ex. Mazda RX8, Nissan 350Z, Mitsubishi Lancer EVO etc.