GUSMS V1.0 RELEASED NOW!!!

SanZoR

General Use Scripts Money System V1.0 By: SanZoR

Hello everyone!

I just finished my GUSMS script, i done it from parts of SHS project (what i cancelled) and done something new stuff.

Remember: You need normal GUS to use this script, and this is only for DD (DM) servers!

This script has these commands inside:

-------

- !buy freeze (To buy freeze for another player) Default price: 40$, Default freeze time: 15 Seconds

- !buy selffreeze (To buy freeze for yourself) Default price: 40$, Default freeze time: 5 Seconds

- !buy startrace (To buy a new map, starts instantly) Default price: 100$

- !buy kick (To buy kick for another player) Default price: 200$

- !transfer (To transfer money from you to another player)

- !stake (To stake money with another player, only in DD map)

- !timehere [sPECIAL] (Shows full duration how long you have played on server)

+ Deathmatch script, what gives 10$ money for winner of the DD map

--------

AND THESE CONFING COMMANDS IN-GAME: (ONLY FOR ADMIN LEVEL 10!)

- !setbuy (To display all confing commands below)

- !setbuyfreeze On -or- Off (To disable or enable command)

- !setbuyselffreeze On -or- Off (To disable or enable command)

- !setbuystartrace On -or- Off (To disable or enable command)

- !setbuykick On -or- Off (To disable or enable command)

-------

And full using guide for newbies!

This script is very easy to edit, cause there are full instuctions for newbies. You can confing most important stuff via MTA, and some stuff by editing the script file. There is step-by-step guide to edit script.

Thanks for HouseMD for giving me !timehere script.

So, anyway,

DOWNLOAD THIS SCRIPT HERE: http://fin-mta.net/GUSMS%20V1.0.zip

I hope you like it :)

Feel free to leave any comments, suggestions or anything to make new version even better!

Thanks!

Btw, who said that i cant script? :twisted:

alias buy.kick {

/*

EDIT: "var %kickprice = 200" to price what you want

*/

^from your script

lil^san why dont you make a dialog to save things then read from ini ? it a idea to make it better and easier to edit that looking through the script to find things :P.

1 question wheres shs :P

so shs was house's script after you did allsorts of blabbing saying that it was yours, house i hope you finnish it if you have any prob add me on [email protected] lol there gonna be a new slr script in a couple of days :P lil^san

Omg Bart, it was my idea to do it, and House did a platform, and we planned GUSMS is going to be part of it.

So so long as we made it, House did almost all, cause we didnt added GUSMS to it.

So, i published this script as my own, except !timehere is Houses and he gave me permission to use it part of GUSMS.

So SHS is not going to be released.

good script but really the transfer command.... make that n admin only command cos people abuse that way too much ;)

Well, you cant transfer money to other inactive players.

EDIT:

Updated script a bit!

Download now 110% working version, and please report me about any bugs you meet with it :P

(It was not a big update, so the version is still 1.1)

Dont mean to be picky, but i just took a look at ur script, u should fix the 'if's in it really 'if > elseif > else'

and also, the spacing could be better - try loading it into mirc and clicking the { } button, it will repspace it all properly.

i only took a quick glance. cant really tell much since the spacing is a mess.

nice to see u eventually released 'something' tho, even if it is for something that almost noone uses anymore :mrgreen:

Dont mean to be picky, but i just took a look at ur script, u should fix the 'if's in it really 'if > elseif > else'

and also, the spacing could be better - try loading it into mirc and clicking the { } button, it will repspace it all properly.

nice to see u eventually released 'something' tho, even if it is for something that almost noone uses anymore :mrgreen:

Well your right about the if -> elseif -> else, you can just have it as "if" but it uses too much cpu (basically goes through every command, doesn't stop till the end)

And i might release SHS after all... I will sleep well and I will start to make SHS better again... btw i made new less cpu-using DM Script and am looking into a RS Detector which automatically downloads all the maps of the server (Via FTP) ^^

Well your right about the if -> elseif -> else, you can just have it as "if" but it uses too much cpu (basically goes through every command, doesn't stop till the end)

And i might release SHS after all... I will sleep well and I will start to make SHS better again... btw i made new less cpu-using DM Script and am looking into a RS Detector which automatically downloads all the maps of the server (Via FTP) ^^

Yeah :P

House is very good scripter, he can do anything he wants without anyone's help :D

And Scooby, i just did it and spacing is fixed in version 1.2

It will include:

- Special trace script

- Updater

- Fixed spacing

PS. Omg im satanic: Posts: 666

yeah i noticed....

Lil'San^,^u<3

Experienced

Scooby

BetaTeam

ive made 600 posts in 43 months

and u.. 666 in less than 8....

just shows u how much of a spammer u are lol :lol:

i'll wait for ur new link then to check out ur progress.

u could add ur universal translator to it too :idea:

This long i have these:

if ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == FINLAND) mta.pm $1 $2 Tervetuloa %name $+ ! Kirjoita !commands nahdaksesi kaikki komennot 
    if ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == UNITED KINGDOM) || ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == UNITED STATES) mta.pm $1 $2 Welcome %name $+ ! Type !commands to see all commands 
    if ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == FRANCE) || ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == SWITZERLAND) || ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == BELGIUM) mta.pm $1 $2 Bienvenue %name $+ !    Dactylographiez !commands pour voir toutes les commandes 
    if ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == GERMANY) mta.pm $1 $2 Willkommen %name $+ ! Art !commands alle Befehle sehen 
    if ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == ITALY) mta.pm $1 $2 Benvenuto %name $+ ! Tipo !commands vedere tutti gli ordini 
    if ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == PORTUGAL) mta.pm $1 $2 Boa vinda %name $+ ! Tipo !commands para ver todos os comandos 
    if ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == SPAIN) mta.pm $1 $2 Recepcion %name $+ ! Tipo !commands ver todos los comandos 
    if ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == SWEDEN) mta.pm $1 $2 Valkommen %name $+ ! Typ !commands for att se alla befaller 
    if ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == NETHERLANDS) mta.pm $1 $2 Welkom %name $+ ! Type !commands om alle bevelen te zien 
    if ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == HUNGARY) mta.pm $1 $2 Udvozollek %name $+ ! Ird be !commands a parancsokhoz 
    else mta.pm $1 $2 Welcome %name $+ ! Type !commands to see all commands 

if ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == FINLAND) mta.pm $1 $2 Tervetuloa %name $+ ! Kirjoita !commands nahdaksesi kaikki komennot 
    elseif ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == UNITED KINGDOM) || ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == UNITED STATES) mta.pm $1 $2 Welcome %name $+ ! Type !commands to see all commands 
    elseif ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == FRANCE) || ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == SWITZERLAND) || ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == BELGIUM) mta.pm $1 $2 Bienvenue %name $+ !    Dactylographiez !commands pour voir toutes les commandes 
    elseif ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == GERMANY) mta.pm $1 $2 Willkommen %name $+ ! Art !commands alle Befehle sehen 
    elseif ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == ITALY) mta.pm $1 $2 Benvenuto %name $+ ! Tipo !commands vedere tutti gli ordini 
    elseif ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == PORTUGAL) mta.pm $1 $2 Boa vinda %name $+ ! Tipo !commands para ver todos os comandos 
    elseif ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == SPAIN) mta.pm $1 $2 Recepcion %name $+ ! Tipo !commands ver todos los comandos 
    elseif ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == SWEDEN) mta.pm $1 $2 Valkommen %name $+ ! Typ !commands for att se alla befaller 
    elseif ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == NETHERLANDS) mta.pm $1 $2 Welkom %name $+ ! Type !commands om alle bevelen te zien 
    elseif ($gettok(%t,2-,58) == HUNGARY) mta.pm $1 $2 Udvozollek %name $+ ! Ird be !commands a parancsokhoz 
    else mta.pm $1 $2 Welcome %name $+ ! Type !commands to see all commands 

// UPDATE!!!

Version 1.2 has just released!

Download it here: http://fin-mta.net/GUSMS%20V1.2.zip (Or from my signature to find latest version!)

This version has:

- Fixed spacing

- Done some little changes

- Faster!

I got few ideas for next version:

- Banking system (Gives everyone a bank account + password to bank, and when you next time log in to bank you use the password what you get first time, typing !bankpass and you are in bank. Also when you have typed it, script gives you a new password, cause your old password is no longer safe. password lenght is 3 numbers, so its easy to remember. With this script, you can keep your money in safe.

- !cointoss script

- Welcome message in users language (I had some problems with this script, thats why its not in this version)

Gratz, SanZoR

why dont u write YOUR OWN.... from scratch.... without copying someone elses!

i mean in ur script it says...

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; GUSMS V1.2 By: SanZoR ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

; If you use this script, you are not allowed to sell or take parts of it to your own script ;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Please dont edit my name anywhere in this script ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

yet u take other peoples.... nowhere in ur script does it give credit to them.

What so the fact that you asked for my stats system a few days earlier which I sent as a whole script and the fact that you have the only bit that makes mine diffrent from the others is just a coincidence?

I calculated the number of players in the server whilst running the starting loop so it's all ways correct, so here's mine and your's.

"Your" one:

alias dm.start {  
  var %c = 0 
  !writeini -n playercount.ini PLAYERS SERVER $+ $1 0 
  while (%c <= $mta.server($1).cmax) { 
    if ($mta.nick($1,%c) != $null) { 
      !writeini -n playercount.ini DOA %c $+ $1 ALIVE 
      !writeini -n playercount.ini PLAYERS SERVER $+ $1 $calc($readini(playercount.ini,PLAYERS,SERVER $+ $1) + 1) 
    } 
    !inc %c 
  } 
} 

My one:

alias lag.start { 
  var %c = 0 
  !writeini -n lag.players.ini PLAYERS SERVER $+ $1 0 
  while (%c <= $mta.server($1).cmax) { 
    if ($mta.nick($1,%c) != $null) { 
      !writeini -n lag.players.ini DOA %c $+ $1 ALIVE 
      !writeini -n lag.players.ini PLAYERS SERVER $+ $1 $calc($readini(lag.players.ini,PLAYERS,SERVER $+ $1) + 1) 
    } 
    !inc %c 
  } 
} 

So how come you have %c just like mine instead of %a like Barts. Not even re-wrote from my one just changed the name of the alias's and the ini's and there you go. ROFL you even got my mistakes in there. :?:

Oh my, if you want to lie about something at least try to make it more convincing or admit it you know it's my one I sent to you as a whole script. :|

When should I expect the rest of it to appear as your's? Got a data/time?

Edited by Guest
why dont u write YOUR OWN.... from scratch.... without copying someone elses!

i mean in ur script it says...

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; GUSMS V1.2 By: SanZoR ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

; If you use this script, you are not allowed to sell or take parts of it to your own script ;

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Please dont edit my name anywhere in this script ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

yet u take other peoples.... nowhere in ur script does it give credit to them.

copyright infringement. i totally agree with scoob meistor on this one.

BAD SANZOR.. -_-