My First Deathmatch

[SRC]ElJaco

well i made my first map today!

its a sumo map which is up in the air and you drive combine harvesters and knock the other players off the edge, there are bombs and nitro for you too

please refrain from hate and i advise you if you download it, test it in map editor to see if its right for you

On behalf of Ram n Mod Freeroam server, i would like to thank TheDeepFriedBoot for giving me the idea of the harvester instead of a dumper :D

Creator: [sRC]ElJaco

Map's Future Home: Ram N Mod Freeroam Server [x-serverz.com]

IP: 66.79.167.26:22003

Servers Site: http://ramfreeroam.x-serverz.com

6gnwmxh.gif

http://files.filefront.com/harvester+su ... einfo.html

umfg...

I have seen a lot better maps. (even first ones!)

Im sorry, but i have to say it sucks.

Sanzor lets not get irrational or rude about this yeah... yes there are skilled mappers

out there but forgods sakes so what if its a first try? hence "My First Deathmatch"

take consideration for those okay? just be careful what you have to say. you could

end up hurting someones feelings about there work. We all have different styles.

the forum member obviously new to MTA and the community. so give some credit

to those who are new. pay a compliment not "it sucks" :| yes i know its your opinion but please

dont put things on a tread that might upset someone. if you had said that to me i

would of just said "tbh i really dont care? its my first attempt so please pay gradtitude

to me for spending time on this map ive made." please dont tread a fine line again Sanzor.

I agree with x16, first attempts at anything aint gonna be pro, what do you find so wrong with it sanzor? give him hints or suggestions on improvements or where he went wrong instead of just flat out saying it 'SUCKS', its a cool map for a first go

umfg...

I have seen a lot better maps. (even first ones!)

Im sorry, but i have to say it sucks.

Sanzor lets not get irrational or rude about this yeah... yes there are skilled mappers

out there but forgods sakes so what if its a first try? hence "My First Deathmatch"

take consideration for those okay? just be careful what you have to say. you could

end up hurting someones feelings about there work. We all have different styles.

the forum member obviously new to MTA and the community. so give some credit

to those who are new. pay a compliment not "it sucks" :| yes i know its your opinion but please

dont put things on a tread that might upset someone. if you had said that to me i

would of just said "tbh i really dont care? its my first attempt so please pay gradtitude

to me for spending time on this map ive made." please dont tread a fine line again Sanzor.

So... Do you like it?

EDIT:

1. If there is less than 3 players playing this map, everyone can get the hydras. So please add different spawns using text editor, not just adding pickups under spawns.

2. What is idea of this map? Just kill harvesters? :roll:

EDIT2:

I agree with x16, first attempts at anything aint gonna be pro, what do you find so wrong with it sanzor? give him hints or suggestions on improvements or where he went wrong instead of just flat out saying it 'SUCKS', its a cool map for a first go

Does someone care about my feelings?

So... Do you like it?

EDIT:

1. If there is less than 3 players playing this map, everyone can get the hydras. So please add different spawns using text editor, not just adding pickups under spawns.

2. What is idea of this map? Just kill harvesters? :roll:

1. Sanzor im not saying anything about the map? all i know that he's new to mta and the forums. its his first attempt to make

his first MTA:DM map.

2. ugh ITS A DEATHMATCH MAP? hes not told us what it is about. sheesh why dont you ask him?

Sanzor how are we supposed to care about your feelings if you hurt others feelings.

give some positive input okay..

Does someone care about my feelings?

No, I never mentioned your feelings, why would I? but one thing is for certain, if it was the other way around you would be crying about it

lets not take this topic out of hand. lets just keep it clean for now. keep up the good work [sRC]ElJaco.

Well, everyone has their opinions. If you like it, i dont mind, but at least i can post my OWN opinion about this map.

Btw, Deathmatch can also be DM @ MTA Race, and i think this is.