what mods can i install in MTA SA?

Guest frankyfingerz

hi i'm new here , i was just wondering what mods can i install in MTA SA? can i still mod cars & guns? new clothes? map mods? what can i fuk with? can i still run "SAdopewars" or "Spaceeinstein All in one Mod ? can i use the windowed mod? allows u to play gta from a window instead of full screen? i'm new to MTA but not i'm not new to modding GTA SA i've made a couple mods for xbox, "backyard casnio in richman" is my best i'd say u can find it here , its only a IPL mod so it should work fine on PC, hell angels , bloods & crips etc...

http://xboxgamemods.invisionplus.net/in ... wtopic=644

thxs

New scripts, new maps, and heavy modifications of some sorts won't work. (It's obvious... the server runs the stock thing).

But you can modify car (models/skins), weapon (models/skins) and player (models/skins). Also, some map skins will work.

So, no scripts... isn't this obvious?

well the reason y i was askin about script mods, was when i play by myself, i mean when i have MTA installed do i still have the choice when i play by myself or do i have to keep uninstalling MTA? but i thought car (models/skins), weapon (models/skins) and player (models/skins) how they gonna know? as long as i don't fuk with the handling & make them the same type of vehicle i should be fine.. but i think we should all get together & make a sick copy of SA, change all the car handling, add more cars, real car names, retexture & rename all the citys, throw in a couple map mods in, were done!! we could knock this out in a couple weeks with the right ppl. there enuff mods out already, we just need a website or something to set everything up so everyone could get the same mods.. set it up like MTAcalifornia.com we have a list of all the vehicles like (FREEWAY= 1995 Harley-Davidson Fatboy, ADMIRAL= 2001 BMW 525i etc....) and so on. set up a handling file so we all have the same.

have 2 copys of the game installed, one for gta moding and one for mta.. Not sure but i think mta is gonna check vehicle models. Cause differend vehicle models can break the sync a bit cause of diff collisions so it's highly recomended not to. And no map mods for sure, obvious reasons..

have 2 copys of the game installed, one for gta moding and one for mta.. Not sure but i think mta is gonna check vehicle models. Cause differend vehicle models can break the sync a bit cause of diff collisions so it's highly recomended not to. And no map mods for sure, obvious reasons..

What do you mean by no map mods? As in, no new building models/textures? cuz that would be disappointing :(

I was really looking forward to making different themed maps (ex: https://mtasa.com/64.html)

And yeah, the best way to mod your game (which changes the actual GTA files) is to have a separate GTA:SA installation just for that.

Ah ok, so you meant no permanent map mods (that change the GTA files).

So does the resources basically 'replace' certain models, temporarily? Because I know that MTA won't modify any of the actual GTA:SA files.

I've always loved being able to make my own maps, characters, etc...

Can't wait to start using it :)

not if you used removed the handling code first, or do like me, and make sure you have a STOCK copy of SA around, so you can simply copy a file over and back to stock. As in, whoops, I modified the handling, and forgot. No worries, just copy the handling file over and back to normal.

There is a lot of servers what allows cheats.

I use s0beit in cheater server, but nowhere else.

Then window hack should be also cheat? :roll:

Need I are has the be say more? He t3h are is haxxxer?

BAN

Seriously... how dumb can you be? Telling on a forum, where they DON'T support cheating, that you are cheating?