The real map editor

MISTO

Ow about an option that...

ouch, that sounds like that hurt.

an option that allows to delete some objects of the real san andreas map

yeah, it would be nice to be able to delete some default SA map, but the problem is, if you accidentally delete the wrong thing, you better have an "undo" feature to go with it :shock:

Someone brought this up in one of the topics:

When will it be released?

Will it have a map editor just like race?

Will it be better than SAMP?

----------

Talidan wrote:

No comment.

Yes, only better.

No comment.

So let your imaginations run wild.

I'd rather the team releases MTA:SA DM (when finished ofcourse), fixes eventual bugs in an update, then focusses on earlier GTA games, like III and VC. Not that they start working on stuff like deleting objects out of the San Andreas map (what the hell you gonna do with deleted objects anyway? :|)

Admittedly it would be nice to destroy world objects. However, this isnt something that's to do with the map editor. Its more to do with MTA's own element creation system.

It's probably possible, but something that's not ever been done before. Right now, you can destroy the whole of SA by using interior worlds - if you cant settle with that, i cant really say there's going to be much more you can expect.

...since, u can import non-gta objects in mtadm, like maps from other games, u probably can fix ur problem using some 3d modeling program, like max or rhino...like if u want to remove cpl of buildings and set open field, u copy whole area, import it in 3dstudio, remove buildings, set ground, copy back to mtadm and import it like new object...or make a map in hammer and export it to mtadm....

...but, somehow, I think u want need that, cause old skool mappers will be overpowered by kids who will just convert cs:s, hl2dm and whoknowswhatelse maps to MTADM maps :(