Missing the old days... :(

Guest RivaL - MTA Vet

Question

Hello everybody. Those of you who were around 2-3 years ago may remember me. My cousin Wheelman, whom passed away in a car accident May 9th, 2006 was the boss of [KFC] during its reign. My uncle gave me his computer today and it reminded me of this game. Does anybody still play the old MTA:VC 3.2r2 or later? Or did everyone go to a random version of the San Andreas Multiplayer?

I'm sort of interested in playing again. If there is a decent community I will consider trying to bring the original KFC members back for some fun. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

• Answers 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

sorry to hear about wheelman.

i was there from.2 till i think 4 but i might have quit before that.

i was in TF and CE for a while i remember a couple of years ago when there was 100's of servers and most were full

fun times. so are there any servers out there or is it completly dead now?

what ever happend to mta blue. did it die or move to san andreas.

aww the good ol days man that shit was fun

sorry to hear about wheelman.

i was there from.2 till i think 4 but i might have quit before that.

i was in TF and CE for a while i remember a couple of years ago when there was 100's of servers and most were full

fun times. so are there any servers out there or is it completly dead now?

what ever happend to mta blue. did it die or move to san andreas.

aww the good ol days man that shit was fun

was you even around in the 0.1-0.3 days?

I was in 0.5 times :)

When MTA:VC was released, i came to play some week after that.

So... Im not actually old school gamer, but i still miss 0.5 days :D

you haven't played mta until you have been in a stubby war at the original robber spawn ;) (0.3r2)

true that robber spawn stubby wars were the shit..

i remember alot of names

prontera

shark

was you even around in the 0.1-0.3 days?

I was in 0.5 times :)

When MTA:VC was released, i came to play some week after that.

So... Im not actually old school gamer, but i still miss 0.5 days :D

you haven't played mta until you have been in a stubby war at the original robber spawn ;) (0.3r2)

true that robber spawn stubby wars were the shit..

i remember alot of names

prontera

shark

Ha, I loved this thread, actually made me reflect on some of awesome times I had playing this game with all these retro names popping up...

I certainly do miss the old days, esspecially 0.3 and all the funky rivalries we had back then. I am yet to experience any other community that is quite like that and it certianly is worthy of missing.

A toast to MTA 0.3r2!!

Ha, I loved this thread, actually made me reflect on some of awesome times I had playing this game with all these retro names popping up...

I certainly do miss the old days, esspecially 0.3 and all the funky rivalries we had back then. I am yet to experience any other community that is quite like that and it certianly is worthy of missing.

A toast to MTA 0.3r2!!

Yeah, I heard that for sure. I remember when {KFC}Starsky would sit on top of the hanger at phils, and rwn everyone in the stubby war with his cop shotgun.

And =^.^= would run people over with an icecream truck..

I miss it, for sure.

And @ the Wheelman impersonator, a serious "Fuck you" bro. Go crawl into a hole and swallow something poisonous.

Yeah, I heard that for sure. I remember when {KFC}Starsky would sit on top of the hanger at phils, and rwn everyone in the stubby war with his cop shotgun.

And =^.^= would run people over with an icecream truck..

I miss it, for sure.

And @ the Wheelman impersonator, a serious "Fuck you" bro. Go crawl into a hole and swallow something poisonous.

What I use to love about those so called unorganised clans who wanted an instant reputation and claim the top spot by challenging the bigger groups is that a thrashing was always on the horizon, unless complacency came just at the wrong time, though the final result was always predictable.

What I use to love about those so called unorganised clans who wanted an instant reputation and claim the top spot by challenging the bigger groups is that a thrashing was always on the horizon, unless complacency came just at the wrong time, though the final result was always predictable.