Missing the old days... :(

Guest RivaL - MTA Vet

Question

Hello everybody. Those of you who were around 2-3 years ago may remember me. My cousin Wheelman, whom passed away in a car accident May 9th, 2006 was the boss of [KFC] during its reign. My uncle gave me his computer today and it reminded me of this game. Does anybody still play the old MTA:VC 3.2r2 or later? Or did everyone go to a random version of the San Andreas Multiplayer?

I'm sort of interested in playing again. If there is a decent community I will consider trying to bring the original KFC members back for some fun. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

• Answers 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

omg Scorp! i thought you had vanished for good, great to see you posting, how are you doing? :)

i thought id never see any of the old peeps again, but somehow everyone still manages to find this thread and drop a line, nowadays people come and go but it seems every now and then a few return to see whats up which shows how engaged the community was back then :)

Hey Rival, I'm trying to find a VC download aswell. I've went to a bunch of stores and could never find it to buy it. Right now I'm trying to my GTA3 to work again. I really miss those times, 0.3r2. I remember the first time I wanted to join KFC was when you and Villain were by the dock and we were fighting and one of you recommended for me to join. I went to Jupiter and he tested me out in the most retarded ways... asking me to roll the golf car on it's roof and some other stupid stuff... then I went and fought Kung and he told me to go to Gunny and Gunny tested me out and I was in. It was like in summer of 2004 or something way back. SA-MP may have a crapload of people playing it, but it will never be the same as MTA: VC.

good to see ya Shark, funny recruitment story right there, jupiter must have enjoyed his position xD

theres good news for everyone whos missing the gta3 mp days, VRocker is making a new mod, the homepage is http://liberty-unleashed.co.uk

it should have top notch synch and LUA scripting, we are hanging out in #gta-lu

i hope i can revive DK when the mods released, only a few members are still around though so i guess id have to recruit some new players, i cant wait to have some 5on5 wars again :)

Rebel. <3

Currently on my second year in college, had to reduce my gaming time considerably, sadly!

I'm on a computer course as well, although it's quite a low'ish level, it'll do for now until I can finish college.

I'm still a bit hooked on WoW, but gave it a rest for Bioshock, Team Fortress 2 & other great titles popping up recently! \o/

All my GTA games are currently uninstalled, but might give San Andreas' DM a swing sooner or late. Looks like a lot of progress has been made since I popped in for the racing mod, a long time ago.

haha.. if it wasnt for the stubby.. i wouldnt have gotten into KFC..

i got it when i challenged wheelman.. all of KFC was bitchin and screaming at me.. so we fought.. it was 4 to 5 wheelman winnning... then it was 7 to 10.. wheelman winning again.. but they let me in.

i miss the days of Snomaine's madd helikills while half of KFC was in the chopper with him