Name history:

2006 - Takashi, Kazuya, KazuyaDK.

2007 - Yoshimitsu, Yoshi, Magic, x16.

gettum postin!

• Answers 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

-I stumbled upon MTA:VC shortly after getting the PC version of the game, it was already at version 0.5 iirc. me and a few friends played it together and I loved it!

-Found out about MTA:SA Race and was anticipating it for a long time, when it came out I loved it, and still play every once in a while to this day :D

-I then found out about sa-mp and got interested in it, since it had DM, I made a good friend and we started a clan: KotH, which is part of a kickass RP/freeroam community (details in sig).

-When MTA:DM comes out, the entire community we are part of is most likely going to change to that platform :wink:

I'd like to say: KotH forever!!! And a shoutout to our leader who is currently serving overseas 8)

Ive been with UOcUK for quite a long time, however the mta interest there slowly decreased. I am now mostly joining GTAMP.NET.

Never been admin of an mta server, i was admin of uocuk's sa-mp server though but that dont count here does it ;)

My nick has always been mp_40_fan, dont think its ever gonna change :P

Congratz on the usefull thread btw, finally a thread wich dont involve release dates lawl :P

I joined the community in 2003...

I was part of RMO when Artigamer was the "don".

We played on the GTA III Mod for a little while, and while waiting for the Vice City mod I stopped playing due to relocating, and basically forgot about the gang...

I did how ever come on a year or so later and see their very nice looking RMO Vice City gang video, which was pretty cool!

I went by, as you can assume I am sure [RMO]DarkGX

Now I go by Dramacyde, you can catch me in MTA:SA / 24/7 Cop & Robbers server some times...

I am going to be purchasing vice city soon, in which I will probably be going back to DarkGX in, to make up for lost time with the RMO so to speak...

And that's basically the story.

Now I am back after about, more a three year abscence... And totally about to make up for lost time.

I got vice city right when 0.5 came out. Then played that. No clans, always Erock, or back then I might have been E-Rock, until someone called me an electronic rock so I got rid of the dash and went to Erock. That's not that interesting history... I like MTA, and did back then too. There's some more history for ya.

Allways been "Lagzilla" with various extentions like [GB] Great Britan, [uK] United Kingdom, [Eng] England and now MB|Lagzilla. MB Being the only clan I ever will be in.

Been Admin for:

- 100% Wankenstein Level 10

- thestrangesticks Server Level 5

- MB Wankenstein Server Level 5

- MB Stunt Server Level 5

Out of them thestrangesticks server is gone and 100% Wankenstein has put me back to level 9 I think, for no apparent reason. :redhotevil:

Also I've only ever played race..........

Oh my... Started with a own clan with a friend for a couple of weeks. That was in 0.4 somewhere.. (I allready lost the name because it's a long time ago lol.) I left it and joined [TtT] and then became [TTH], got leader of TtT, admin rights bla bla etc. After a while made a new stunt crew, SOM, with a good mate. (Didn't leave TTH ofc.) After that I've been playing wars with/for: TLR, XE and some other little clans.

VCES>Shaun and an admin?

Strange I don't remember you. :?

[/edit] Scrap that you were on probation at one point, though not a full admin ;)

I dont remember him either :S, tho if he was probation, he only got to change weather and health check :P

P.S. Imagine if Gunny had to post here rofl, SQL WOULD DIE