staying on forever and other

Guest Pounder

Question

Is there a way for me to do something to my router or network so that I can stay on for as long as I want??? every now and then, a couple times per spawn, I will lose the connection and wont be able to connect back. So if there IS something I can do to stay on, PLEASE let me know...

Another question, How do I gain Level status..I mean I have seen people with level 6 and level 2 and they can sign in as admin and do all kinds of things...how do I upgrade my level thing???

4 answers to this question

Dont spawn as a Vice City Crusader and you should be fine and the admin level is down to the person that runs the server, ask them about it

:?::?: whats a vice city crusader???...I asked if there was anything I could do to try and stay on longer, has nothing to do with Vice City???? :?::?:

Dont spawn as a Vice City Crusader and you should be fine and the admin level is down to the person that runs the server, ask them about it

:?::?: whats a vice city crusader???...I asked if there was anything I could do to try and stay on longer, has nothing to do with Vice City???? :?::?:

From the way you worded your post, it seemed that you were on about Vice City (MTA 0.5), I only said dont spawn as Vice City Crusader (VCC) because there is a armor glitch which will disconnect you from the game because it thinks you are cheating