MTA: Vice City 0.5 for Vista

Guest b0b

MTA: Vice City 0.5 for Vista

Does it work? Is there a version that exists? Im only asking for MTA VC 0.5. Not Race, not GTAIII, not any of that shit. Just MTA VC 0.5. Tell me does it work or not or rediorect me to a link to show me how to work it

I had a fellow clan member use MTA VC 0.5 under Vista and it worked fine. She did have a problem getting her mouse to work with it, though. I suspect it was a driver issue.

The only thing I've heard is that you need to set the compatibility to XP in order to get it to work.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

MUST SEE! -> http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?show ... 1057422965

I had a fellow clan member use MTA VC 0.5 under Vista and it worked fine. She did have a problem getting her mouse to work with it, though. I suspect it was a driver issue.

The only thing I've heard is that you need to set the compatibility to XP in order to get it to work.

You don't actually have to set a compatibility. It's a priority issue during launch-up -> viewtopic.php?f=44&t=21565

Nah, it wasn't a driver issue for your female clan member. What she needs to do is to keep relaunching MTA or lower down the priority for the game...

LMFAO, was Windows Update the cause of these problems all along? http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?show ... 1057419738

SORRY GUYS IT WASN'T WINDOWS UPDATE AT ALL!!! IT WAS MY REALTEK AC'97 SOUND CARD DRIVERS! CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS? SOMETHING IS BUGGY GOING IN THE SOUTHBRIDGE AREA ON MY MOTHERBOARD AND IT'S ALL REALTEK'S FAULT. IT IS KINDA BUGGING UP THE CPU FOR SOME REASON I DON'T KNOW.

This is why it's better to buy products that are not built into the motherboard. Always buy expansion slot cards, unless there are proper drivers for your onboard chipset.