Weapon.dat and Weapon.mta is modified already! How Do I Solv

Guest JC1994

Okay, so here's the problem. I already installed MTA, and it already modified my weapon.dat and weapon.mta. I didn't back it up, so whenever I try to get in a game in MTA, it always says the client is modified! Do I need to reinstall the game to get back those files?

Thanks! I have reinstalled it now, but now I can't find the file weapon.mta in the data folder. Since the ending of the file is mta, I'm assuming that means Multi Theft Auto and I will get that file when I install Multi Theft Auto. Am I right?

Thanks! I have reinstalled it now, but now I can't find the file weapon.mta in the data folder. Since the ending of the file is mta, I'm assuming that means Multi Theft Auto and I will get that file when I install Multi Theft Auto. Am I right?

Yes. But just try to run the game anyway, I think the game creates it. If it has an error that it can't find weapon.mta, just try once more. If that doesn't work, reinstall MTA again.

• 3 weeks later...

omg i have the same problem its annoying!!!!!!i was playing argonath rpg server,then i got kicked for dming ^^ then wen i tryed to join again it said smthing about "weapon.mta couldnt be copyed to weapon.dat you may need to do this manually"how do i do this manually is my firewallblocking it???help!

omg i have the same problem its annoying!!!!!!i was playing argonath rpg server,then i got kicked for dming ^^ then wen i tryed to join again it said smthing about "weapon.mta couldnt be copyed to weapon.dat you may need to do this manually"how do i do this manually is my firewallblocking it???help!

Your firewall doesn't block this.

Try reinstalling MTA.