1. 1. What you think about new forums?

• They are fantastic, better than ever!
    • They are just fine.
    • I dont know.
    • They are bad.
    • These sucks.
    • SUCKS SO HARD!!!
    • SUCKS HARDER THAN I COULD WRITE!!!!!

What is differents between this & old one?! I think there was more stuff in old forums. Like how much data you have posted, now only how many post you have submitted!

oh snap! what a useful thing that was :( you quoted a 2546 line script a couple of dozen times and it increased your counter with 13432 MB showing how 1337 you arez.. hmm you forgot to mention what 'more stuff' the old board had

I have to agree with you about the stickies, they don't have the same icon as normal threads but that's about it, it's pretty hard to see which ones are stickied now (but I'm sure there's a way to fixing it somehow)

Yes, now the real forum champions will shine again

/looks at post count :P

Our kind was what started the kb count cause people spam tiny posts, but likewise, people spam huge block posts as well, although, those are harder to get away with. Unless, you are having some huge conversation and unnecesarily quoting huge code blocks as norby mentioned.

I've spent lots of time trying to help them improve the old forums with stuff like 'contact the mods' and now its gone, yes it pains me as well, but those forums were full of hacks and were exploitable. Most of those features are now standard in this version. I agree this skin is complete crap, but it will change eventually.

Yes, now the real forum champions will shine again

/looks at post count :P

Our kind was what started the kb count cause people spam tiny posts, but likewise, people spam huge block posts as well, although, those are harder to get away with. Unless, you are having some huge conversation and unnecesarily quoting huge code blocks as norby mentioned.

I've spent lots of time trying to help them improve the old forums with stuff like 'contact the mods' and now its gone, yes it pains me as well, but those forums were full of hacks and were exploitable. Most of those features are now standard in this version. I agree this skin is complete crap, but it will change eventually.

No more Mr. 3000 for you pal.

mm...

I know you guys have just upgraded an old version to new one, but you guys can at least change this crap layout to some else :?

I just looked at bb layouts, and there are very much better layout than this to download 'n use. So... I hope this layout will be changed soon as possible :)

Great to see we're spending time updating forums. Good thing we don't have anything more important to do like release that mod we started on two years ago

Zzzzzz ¬.¬

Err, the MTA team isn't just 1 person, it's got a few dudes. So this means that updating the forums won't stop the development of MTA:DM. While 1 guy updates forums, the others keep coding DM.

What is differents between this & old one?! I think there was more stuff in old forums. Like how much data you have posted, now only how many post you have submitted! And where is stickies? OH CRAP!!!

The old forum was phpBB 2.x

This is phpBB 3.x (still beta I believe).

The reason there aren't as many features anymore is because those were phpBB 2.x mods which are not compatible with phpBB 3.x (yet).

What is differents between this & old one?! I think there was more stuff in old forums. Like how much data you have posted, now only how many post you have submitted! And where is stickies? OH CRAP!!!

The reason there aren't as many features anymore is because those were phpBB 2.x mods which are not compatible with phpBB 3.x (yet).

/me pokes Jani :blueflowerface:

so, if this one is beta too, forums will be upgraded soon again? Oh crap!