Is yaMM helping to make .35?

The next release of MTA, whatever the version or game may be, will be with the help of the YaMM team and will most likely be C++.

I have completed the "first draft" of the C++ Client, and Kent is putting some Netcode into it. AJH has also been testing it so far and has only closed it once (no crash, just closed :P).

Things are looking promising for the C++ port.

dont double post please thank you :)

if you want the latest up to date (or out of date) info, head on down to the irc, at the multitheftauto server (seen as on news page) and youll get everything,

and if you need to spam head on down to the blast thread (hitting past 30 pages now!) down in the genral general section have fun.

Well I think the team changes to much and starts over again to much.

Im not saying that when ur done it wont be cool (CAUSE ITS GOINGTO BE REAL COOL)

BUT

The other mods like GTAT is already done with their base work of VC MP

and now they are starting to add more futures like cars and stuff, meanwhile u arent done with the first version yet.

Im just saying that many people (like me) will use GTAT instead of MTA because its done erlyer!

Well thats just my opinion :wink:

this is the longest post Ive ever made

My english is not so good!

it's not whos done first, it's whos is better. and in the event of a tie: mta's community is huge in comparison to gtat, so i truly think more people will play the mta version.

mta is not about to release something early just cause of outside pressure......................................oh wait...

I did that because I didnt had time to write a long post at that time but now I have:

Ofcourse it will take pretty long time before the other mods has car futures and other stuff BUT If MTA isnt done with their base work yet so how long do u think it will take for them?!

By the time MTA is released with cars and stuff the other mods will certanley be that too!

I was just saying that GTAT released earlier BETA versions so that they would keep the public excitment up! :shock:

Im not saying MTA isnt gonna release more BETA versions sooner now when they work with the YAMM crew I just wanted to say THAT it will take longer time if u change teams and code all the time! :x

here is ur long post :?

:evil:

IM NOT DUMB OR BLONDE but if u call people that all the time maybe u should think of that

excuse my bad english and my temper

Why don't people stop worrying about what we are doing and try to support us in what we are doing.

We are trying extremely hard to make the best mod out there and we hope to blow you all away on the next release.

When will that be? ... who knows.

Will we blow you away? ... let's hope so.

Really, everyone just needs to stop bitching about what we are NOT releasing to the public yet and put that energy into supporting the team in any way you can.

Why don't people stop worrying about what we are doing and try to support us in what we are doing.

We are trying extremely hard to make the best mod out there and we hope to blow you all away on the next release.

When will that be? ... who knows.

Will we blow you away? ... let's hope so.

Really, everyone just needs to stop bitching about what we are NOT releasing to the public yet and put that energy into supporting the team in any way you can.

Your the man cray... 8)

I say.. blow me away... far away.. hehe :P:P:D