Bye all. Leaving forum. For having a break!!

zion

Well bye all. Will be taking a brake from this forum for a wile. To Mta DM come's out. And then maybe all of you dont is so focking mad on me. ONLY BECUSE MY ENGLISH SUCKS. WTF duds, Who cears?. Bye.

Trash this or whatever. Cya when Mta DM comes out.

it wont come out.

:lol:

Well, maybe after some 1-10 years... But i think GTA IV is faster, then those guys stop making MTA:SA DM, and they start to make GTA IV Race Mod...

That sucks.

Btw, how the hell you think you can know when MTA:DM is out, if you wont check forums? BUSTED!!! :D:D:D:D

Yeah, dont try and act like :Rob on his goodbye thread on sa-mp forums :lol:

You should be happy I did that; because the Admins on the MTA forums have more sense, and I chose to stay here. I've always said, the one place MTA beats SAMP is they don't have Nazi forum admins. :?

I want zion to stay, he was a good member of the community even if his english is bad. Even though we made fun of your english, we didn't criticize your ideas or thoughts. You never did anything wrong. Sure, your sentences are a bit humorous, but that doesn't mean we want you to go. You brighten our day.

Also NeDizZ don't be a douchebag. He's not stupid he just hasn't learned english all the way yet. It takes time you know! English has a crapload of slang and words that have 5 meanings, etc.

Anyways, hope you stay.

Also NeDizZ don't be a douchebag. He's not stupid

Well, I'm actually one of the good guys. He sure does look like stupid and his bad english is weird. I think his behaviour pissed off not only me. Maybe I should've just ignored him, but it sure was fun - making fun out of him and playing around.

Whatever, he's "gone", so I guess that isn't important anymore. However, if you, zion, decide to, uh, stay, I, uh, uhm, eh, I guess I'll try to love you, uugh..