General Information

Guest 6022308

You know how when your playing mta there are these small little pieces of information that arnt particually usefull but fun to know. Well I thought I might try to find a couple more.

So I figured id ask a question even though I know the answer in the hope someone else will ask something I didnt know.

Q. Can I do other things in the background whilst playing mta.

A. Yes (Windowed Mode).

Q. Are the sirens synced?

A. Yes and no. Primary are, seconding (holding the horn down) arnt.

Q. How do I go faster on bikes.

A. Continously tap the key to lean forward.

Q. Why doesnt the dumpers tray move, forklifts fork lift, tow trucks tow lower.

Guidelines:

1. You need to know the answer to the question your asking.

2. You may blank on either the Q. or the A. simply by the use of a symbol.

Q. Can I do other things in the background whilst playing mta.

A. No, because alt-tabbing is disabled. There are hacks which allow you to play in windowed mode, but they are disallowed by the EULA and therefore it is against the LAW to use them

Q. Are the sirens synced?

A. Yes, like you say the primary siren is synced, the secondary is not.

Q. How do I go faster on bikes.

A. Tap your lean forward key, or if you use a controller which has proportionality, hold the left analogue stick forward enough so that the character leans down into the bike. Maximum speed will be achieved when you lean the furthest forward possible (not when the character stands up).

Q. Why doesnt the dumpers tray move, forklifts fork lift, tow trucks tow lower.

A. The dumpers tray is static, as is the tow trucks hook, but the forklift's forks can be raised and lowered. I'm not sure which keys do it, but on most controllers it's X-axis movement on the right analogue stick.

A. The dumpers tray is static, as is the tow trucks hook, but the forklift's forks can be raised and lowered. I'm not sure which keys do it, but on most controllers it's X-axis movement on the right analogue stick.

you can move the dumpers tray with the same keys you move the forks, don't know about the tow truck, I guess it's one of the numpad keys

All three do work via the designated key but something to do with mta can cause them not to function. I read somewhere it was the number of players but I might be wrong. Probobly not the best question to start on.

A. First off it's shoot, not shot. Secondly, only one tank can fire at a time. So, you'll just have to be quick.

Q. Can other players see my water steam (Firetruck, SWAT Van).

you can move the dumpers tray with the same keys you move the forks, don't know about the tow truck, I guess it's one of the numpad keys

Numpad 8 and Numpad 2, enjoy :)

Q. Can other players see my water steam (Firetruck, SWAT Van).

A. First off, its Stream... not Steam... anyways, no they cant.

lol, this info will be void when dm comes out

Wouldnt that be tragic :P

A. First off, its Stream... not Steam... anyways, no they cant.

Q. Why do I see flying name tags (Invisible Planes).

Q: Why are you taking so long, and why are engrish speaking people flooding the forums with lame questions?

A: First of all, we aren't responsible for engrish speaking people. Engrish is not our fault, it's the fault of the people who have created it (=> lack of interest in the english language/lack of concentration in english class).

Secondly, MTADM will come out soon ... and soon is ... really soon...

The time taken was for testing and bug fixing... yes we were really fixing bugs...

/me uses zoom

Q: Why are you taking so long, and why are engrish speaking people flooding the forums with lame questions?

A: First of all, we aren't responsible for engrish speaking people. Engrish is not our fault, it's the fault of the people who have created it (=> lack of interest in the english language/lack of concentration in english class).

The time taken was for testing and bug fixing... yes we were really fixing bugs...

yes we were really fixing bugs...
we were really
were
were

so that means you're done? :D

Q. Can I use nitros more than once?

Answer a question, ask a question, that sort of thing :wink:

mkay :P

A: yes, sometimes you can use your nitro again after about a minute, just look for when the pale blue smoke (not flames, smoke) stops coming out of your exhaust. that means it might be recharged

Q: do other people see your car in the same colour as you do?

Q. Can I use nitros more than once?

Answer a question, ask a question, that sort of thing :wink:

the only people who can actually answer some of the questions that are asked are the mta/qa team and they wouldn't really need to ask a question. as for the nitros, you can apply the different upgrades like in sp

the only people who can actually answer some of the questions that are asked are the mta/qa team and they wouldn't really need to ask a question.

Answer a question, ask a question as in loop de loop rather than you do me a favor I do you a favor :wink:

A. Yes

Q. Can I move the rear wheels on the monster truck?

A. Yes (Press and Hold Spacebar)

Q. Can I see servers running a differing version?

I always thought car colours already were synced... or is that just custom ones?

Q. Can I see servers running a differing version?

A. No. 8)

Q. Can I reduce the amount of damage taken on impact via any means?

A. Yes (Avoid Contact towards the Engine)

Q. Which car has the highest top speed.