JumboTrons,TitanTrons and Big Speakers

Guest s.E.s._72

hey guys i have a crazy idea.Maybe u already know what my idea is by reading the title.my idea is to create one big-ass screen on some building and put speakers and like from there the admin can show different things (like videos,pics and stuff like that) also from the speakers he will be able to shout and i hope there will be echo effect and any1 near-by will hear him also it will be cool if u can pay something like 200k and then u can choose to one player to be shown on the screen for a time ex. u pay 200k and he will be on the screen for a 2 mins or something like that.so plz tell me will that be able to be done with scripting? guess it's not possible but can't we get things from Las Venturas, i mean at night time in Las Venturas there are many screens and signs...well tell me what u think also tell ur ideas too

HaHa Abig ass building whits a picture of him self :P i will have been scared seen that. Good i idea, but this is not possible. Becuse How can we take pictures in and videos? BTW: The grafic will be Sh.. Good idea. But it isnt possible.

HaHa Abig ass building whits a picture of him self :P i will have been scared seen that. Good i idea, but this is not possible. Becuse How can we take pictures in and videos? BTW: The grafic will be Sh.. Good idea. But it isnt possible.

yes it is possible, you can get pictures and videos in game. That's more like useless though