A little question with guarunteed lack of meat based post

Just thought Id post to ask, what is the first aim of the New Vc Mta. To implement Stable ?Driving? Walking? Shooting? Running? first. just as a matter of intrest because other mods seem to have there own routes of development. Crazy that so many people can post so many posts, lol what is there to say that isnt figured out quite quickly with News and a bit of research?

Also how can I become involved with testing?(without IRC, cos it really bugs me lol) just cos i got quite a good setup of comps etc 2 piss about and bug test with, Im fine if you want perhaps people with higher post counts or something, but Id be happy to give it a go. :wink:

Wow will this be three posts or so sice the start of the forums... :roll::)

lol aw well 8)

a port of Mta eh? Didnt think itd b that easy without a half canned Mulitiplayer code there like gta 3..... or is there?

LoL also how do u change that damn newbie sign, just cos i dont post ever 2nd day dont mean im a damn noob/newb :roll:

yeah it might take a while, but eventually youll get to the higher posters, (me(MrBill me, not him me), iggy, xerox)

why I am I not in that list? I'm 4th for posts, and only 250 behind you... :)

I just noticed that the ratings for posts all have to do with food. "Hungry gamer" "Very hungry gamer". I don't like being hungry. Now I don't want to post any more, because I'll get hungrier :)

what a coincidence that this post would switch to talking about obsessive compulsive gamers/posters/whatever it is, right when I post...

(I've got OCD you see, if you don't have a clue what I'm talking about :P )

Now excuse me while I wash my hands for 4 hours. :P