The Calm before the Storm...

kevinmce

Question

I am wondering if the reason everything is so quiet around here is because a release may be looming.

I know you guys are busy with Real life things, but thats why all any of your spare time is being spent on the game and not posting on here.

:shock:

My predictions are that soon after college and school exams there will be a final push, with a release in around a months time.

:P

Im close :D arnt i?

• Answers 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I dont think they will release anything as GTA 4 is soon to be released.. they are just pretending now.. they arent working on anything..

I mean, I do believe that they have some unfinished code.. but I doubt they are working on it anymore..

come on guys, open your eyes.. GTA 4 is soon here, why should they waste their free time to make a mod that everone has been waiting for to be released for ages..

I visited this site today to see if they finally made it.. but no.. they havent..

seriously "mta team".. state the truth, you arent working on it and you wont anymore as GTA 4 is soon out..

I dont think they will release anything as GTA 4 is soon to be released.. they are just pretending now.. they arent working on anything..

I mean, I do believe that they have some unfinished code.. but I doubt they are working on it anymore..

come on guys, open your eyes.. GTA 4 is soon here, why should they waste their free time to make a mod that everone has been waiting for to be released for ages..

I visited this site today to see if they finally made it.. but no.. they havent..

seriously "mta team".. state the truth, you arent working on it and you wont anymore as GTA 4 is soon out..

Like you know is'n GTA 4 comming to comp before 2008 in juny sometime, That will say when GTA 4 i tip many will buy it, but it will take some time before they gonna make a Mta type of GTA 4 like mta:SAN Race! 2 YEARS afther the console relays did they come whits a ver's of multiplayer on comp of it! SO I TIP they are finishing it only doing it good!

I know you guys are busy with Real life things, but thats why all any of your spare time is being spent on the game and not posting on here.

They do have many free time to hang whits friends! so i TIP agen they are whits friends instead of beining on the comp ALLLLLL day!!! :)

we are still working on mtadm, as you will see from the latest picture taken on friday evening when we were running a bigger test than normal (i would say there were about 12 and we usually have about 5) to try and find bugs that pop up with more people ingame

My predictions are that soon after college and school exams there will be a final push, with a release in around a months time.

Honestly if it isn't out sometime early this summer I'm going to be disappointed myself...working on it constantly with a select group of people isn't the same as enjoying the final product. We'll all try to wrap it up soon.

Honestly if it isn't out sometime early this summer I'm going to be disappointed myself...working on it constantly with a select group of people isn't the same as enjoying the final product. We'll all try to wrap it up soon.

i'll agree with you there, i would like nothing more than to have a full server (however many that will be) running round killing each other and will be diasappointed if its not out early summer, but thats my opinion and not the teams opinion as my sig says

winter being december, january and february,

spring being march, april and may,

summer being june, july and august,

autumn (fall) being september, october and november.

but then thats when i would hope, but that doesnt mean it will happen

being a coder myself, I've learned that when you do private beta testing it takes longer to spot bugs !

Making it public allows the public to spot bugs and the coders to fix them very quickly !

That's not always the case.

that was meant to be "it's easier to find..." and if someone crashes, you don't know what resource(s) they where running or what exactly they were doing at the time (if the script changes a players setting of some description it doesn't have to say to the player that it is doing it) so it's usually easier if you can debug rather than working it out from what the user said they were doing