Lets say hypothetically...

MD_Reptile

Question

...that MTA DM will allow users (when its finished) to not only use custom car models (as is already implemented) but also to use custom textures for player models, for weapons, and for basically anything SP modded, and then assuming that we hypothetically say we can have our servers with:

A. Custom vehicles from rims to body

B. Custom map from ground up

C. Custom player models from feet to head

D. Custom firearms from butt to trigger :D

and basically im saying instead of playing normal SA ur playing SA with a lamborghini murcielago, with a Gold plated Desert eagle .50 at your side, and your driving through a halfway accurately created NEW city, instead of boring SAMP stuff and everything is awesome.

this is how I envision MTA DM, hopefully when all is done this is how we will be rewarded for our long wait :D

5 answers to this question

if you saw that video, you can clearly see that custom textures and models will be possible. Its so awsome :D I won't believe it till I play it though...

I think they're only possible on objects and vehicles though, not on weapons or player models like he wants.

Well I'm pretty sure its possible becuase car models/textures are all in the gta3.img, and to change the car texture all he had to do was type somthing like "change infernuse.txt" or somthing, so I'm pretty sure doing "change ak47.txt would do the same thing.