What isn't working?

In MTA:DM, we've heard alot of great news about what new features are going to be available. However, I'm wondering what problems the devs are currently (or plan to) work on before the beta/release. The only one that I have heard of is the mapping tool. Besides that, what features/major bugs still need to be worked on?

P.S. If there is a feature that is under wraps on purpose, at least tell us that said undisclosed feature(s) exists and is being worked on. Also, there are obviously always unknown/unexpected issues that can come up. We understand this and would just like to know what work remains.

Hm maybe they are working on a bug or something! maybe they are testing and seing afther the bugs! we dont know! but let the team say it when they are ready to tell! it is hard work to sitt every day and write all that stuff! so i am only leting that team taking ther time! AND i hope DM is not only a april fool next year! :P

Simbad says:

They can be fixing only 1 bug, and that can take some days or years!

OR are they fixing many bugs but, figure it out fast :P

Are not sure! Maye they say what is taking so long time! :HM:

Hmm. Why is it no new pictures on the gallery :roll:

We have a bug reporting system to help development, to give you some idea of where we are, there's about 2000 reports, about 1000 are fixed, anywhere between 400 to 800 are for race which doesn't affect us right now and quite a few of the remaining reports have been fixed or are so minor that they will be fixed after a release.

You guys have to realise that there isnt a single thing i can think of that's left over which you'll find the same as race.

If there's anything that we're working on that isnt announced, we'll announce it asap.

At the moment lil_toady and MrJax have pretty much summed it up. There's also the map editor which is a large focus of attention.

Oh, oh! My birthday! Please release it then! 13th October!

No, really, what's it with you guys wanting the MTA for your birthday? Atleast I spend my birthdays with my friends, away from computer. Are you nerd enough to celebrate your birthday by playing with the computer whole day?

Someone's birthday is tomorrow, release it for tomorrow :P

MTA is not going to be released with purpose of celebrating someone's birthday. And as the rules say, do not ask for release dates. There has been answered for the main question, so please only comment it, don't go screaming for releases.

Oh, oh! My birthday! Please release it then! 13th October!

No, really, what's it with you guys wanting the MTA for your birthday? Atleast I spend my birthdays with my friends, away from computer. Are you nerd enough to celebrate your birthday by playing with the computer whole day?

I spend most holidays, including my birthday, on mi computadora. But don't worry, I have no interest of MTA being released on my birthday =P

Someone's birthday is tomorrow, release it for tomorrow :P

MTA is not going to be released with purpose of celebrating someone's birthday. And as the rules say, do not ask for release dates. There has been answered for the main question, so please only comment it, don't go screaming for releases.

Do you have a problem or something? I am only joking and you get so pisst :S I AM NOT GEEK!! Lol All who is playing on tha comp is a little geek!

So dont be mad! it was a joke!

Zion, he doesnt have a problem, he is stating facts, you are new boy around here, so before you go posting random crap, think or at least read a few other threads around here

I would tell you to act your age, but you are 13 so i guess you are