Ok im not a noob or anything

Hello ppl,

there is just a small problem that is been getting the madness into me :twisted: . I just cant join servers :cry: . not even one :cry::cry: . what do u guys suggest that the problem might be :roll: (other than the server has already 2 ppl)

thx, and plz replay :)

I forgot to include my stuff

I have Win. XP

radeon9000 512MB DDR ram

512MB ram

Cable internet connection

2.4Ghz Intel

what else do i need to include?

:) I included my stuff ^ there just cuz i felt like it...i dont think it will help with anything anyways, cuz i dont get the sign that i am connected to anything...except the server thing hehe.....

for the 9th time. (no offence to u but offence to the admins for not making a bigger deal out of this *cough* sticky *cough*) The servers listed in the mta exe file have never worked for me. They are normally full or are hosted behind a firewall. Heres what i sudjest. Call up a friend and organize a game. OR organize a game with some 1 else in the mta channel on irc.

• MTA Team
for the 9th time. (no offence to u but offence to the admins for not making a bigger deal out of this *cough* sticky *cough*) The servers listed in the mta exe file have never worked for me. They are normally full or are hosted behind a firewall. Heres what i sudjest. Call up a friend and organize a game. OR organize a game with some 1 else in the mta channel on irc.

fot the 100th time: it is stil an alpha. Nothing works as it should

hey guys

Ya Blokker :) , I believe everyone in this forum knows that this program u guys made is still in alpha state...and i knew that when i posted this topic, but as i see alot of ppl are having great time, and i cant say anything but great job so far. uve made something that impressed the makers of GTA3, no doubt. I didnt know why my topic that i posted got locked (it was on general disscussion i think) but maybe the admin that locked it didnt understand what i was saying....THERE IS ALOT of info about making a server and hosting it(he should have gotten that part) but wen i tried to make my point about not having enough info on the CONNECTING process...not the hosting process, he propibly didnt get me and locked the topic...i just want to make sure he got me that is all :) . but now it is obvious that alot of the ip browsing thing in the program isnt very acurate, but still sometimes works with some ppl. :D

anyways my mric isnt working...and how can i get to #gta3mp or quakenet or whatever that is that has mor info about the servers from mric or a website?(im not very familliar with this program yet). thx ! :D