MTASA:DM and Steam (by Kevuwk)

erorr404

It would have been great to have the anti cheat vac. But meh. Just cant wait to actually play it! :offtheair:

Yeah, VAC cheat is actually very good, anyways, it could also be awesome with a MAP downloader like in CS:S or DOD:S. Steam haves so many abilities really. So far what I know is that Steam aren't bad but good.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
GUYS I REALLY THINK PAYING FOR MTA DM IS COOL CUZ if u guys make it free ANYONE can download it right away then get hax,,,,,,,,,,,BUTif u make it 5.95 then the heackers will say"HELL NO IM NOT PAYING 5.95 TO HACK!

dang heackers, always stirring up trouble

(ps: how do you explain the heackers in CS:S or CS 1.6? Both games which you must pay for)

GUYS I REALLY THINK PAYING FOR MTA DM IS COOL CUZ if u guys make it free ANYONE can download it right away then get hax,,,,,,,,,,,BUTif u make it 5.95 then the heackers will say"HELL NO IM NOT PAYING 5.95 TO HACK!

(ps: how do you explain the heackers in CS:S or CS 1.6? Both games which you must pay for)

wha?

wha?

He means that even in retail games you will find hackers. Even though I think it would reduce the # of them

wha?

He means that even in retail games you will find hackers. Even though I think it would reduce the # of them

oh...but if there are hackers,then why dont the vac anticheats get the hackers??