Paying for MTA:SA DM Poll

How much would you expect/be willing to pay for MTA:SA?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you expect/be willing to pay for MTA:SA?

• I would'nt buy it.
    • I'd be willing to pay up to $10USD
    • I'd be willing to pay up to $20USD
    • I'd be willing to pay up to $30USD
    • I'd be willing to pay up to $40USD

Omg ppls are realy dumb!They vote for 10 $.Cuz screenies and videos can look good(cuz they capture only best moments) but when you will run this product i think you will change your opinion.

No, the vidoes capture gameplay pretty accurately. Any large bugs that may occur are not shown, but they are pretty rare and shouldn't be in the release anyway.

That is true that can't send 3rd partie mods for money...But can make donations! I think the mod at the 1st release will have bugs...but the MTA team will repair these bugs. But the San Andreas was maked for a single player game, and is very hard to make without bug an internet mod. And in the most times the lag is from your net...:P

I think i could pay for it if it was sold in a local store and the future development would be guaranteed (I.E. if MTA wouldn't pull a "valve" (If you don't know, valve has abandoned CS1.6 for which we paid and instead of bugfixing, they added a bunch of advertisements))

I'M WILLING TO TRADE MY LEFT NUT TO PLAY MTA:SA DM!

Oh wait. Nevermind.

What a good offer, haha.

Oh, back to topic, you see 3rd partys yes can't get paid for, like Gmod 9 but after an big succes, they made gmod 10 that should be paid for, maybe The MTA Team, have some ideas in the furture.