Spin Out

Imagine: walkin and runnin.

If you want to shot person walking, where do you aim? His body don't ya?

If you want to shot person runnin, where do you aim? His body? No, you have to shot forward. It is because of ping - updating players movement.

If you have low ping, it means that you are being updated frequently.

If you have high ping, it means that you are being updated infrequently, therefore you are laggin.

in mta:sa dm you can shoot the body even with high ping ;) I've been playing once with 1000 ping and that didn't spoil my game anyhow. I was still shooting in people's body, and they were shooting me

yeah but in games bullets kinda "teleport" into the targets body i.e. they dont travel to get there

in mta:sa dm you can shoot the body even with high ping ;) I've been playing once with 1000 ping and that didn't spoil my game anyhow. I was still shooting in people's body, and they were shooting me

yeah but in games bullets kinda "teleport" into the targets body i.e. they dont travel to get there

wrong, they do not "teleport", they do the whole way from one player to another

If that were the case that wouldn't make a difference anyway, as there is still the same delay (you send data to the server, the server sends data to the clients).

It is the only criticism I have about MTA:Race. This happens to me too, here and there.

But I don't think it's a lag due to any client. I would say it's the result of a not mature netcode used in MTA:Race. I say this because I believe, gather from the news and blogs, it will be a lot better in MTA:DM.