Completing Kimdsvettehard Map

kimd41

Hi!

The other day I was playing on littlewhitey's mta server and Cyngus asked me if I was the creator of the map and that it's too hard to complete. I said I will try to make a video so here it is! 8)

NOTE1: Sorry for cuts, I don't have registered version of Fraps so it cuts every 30 seconds and I need to press the record button again.

NOTE2: Sorry for a map reload, as you can see in the video a part was missing.

NOTE3: Sorry for the crap music. I've deleted my albums when reinstalling windows.

SO here it is!

Enjoy! If you want to give a try to one of the hardest map in MTa search in the map center 'Kimdsvettehard' or kimd41 and select the map.

-kimd41 :D

How can you go across the water in one of those parts in the video? You didn't show it in the video.

My bad it cutted and when I was on the roof I saw that it's stopped and pressed to record again :oops:

@Ace: I can't understand what you really want to say me but:

1. Was because crashed

2. Map loading problem

3. Cutted at a land because I needed to go for a job and after that continued at same place.

But at least you can see it's pretty possible to finish the map

:oops:

Well, MTA race is suppose to be time trial. There's a difference between finishing after a zillion attempts and within the time limit of the race (8 minutes max. if it was on littlewhitey). That's probably what Cyngus meant by too hard to complete. Try to shoot the video again. But this time with an 8 minute time limit. And without cutting and pasting parts of other sessions to ensure you didn't cheat.

• 2 weeks later...