Cant turn left! In MTA!!

Guest Mercury

I am having same problem in GTA SA. I put all controls in game default and when i start new game my man just starting walking. And in car i cannot turn left??! Wtf??I reinstalled GTA SA and MTA but same problem.... :evil:

I am having same problem in GTA SA. I put all controls in game default and when i start new game my man just starting walking. And in car i cannot turn left??! Wtf??I reinstalled GTA SA and MTA but same problem.... :evil:

--------------------------------------

Oops sry double post...

do you have a joystick or gamepad attatched to the computer? As sometimes this could cause the problem, especially if it's connected to a soundcards gameport and not to the gameport that's part of the motherboard.

I don't know if this sort of thing affects MTA/GTA but I know it happens with other games. :)

• 2 months later...
I have a problem (not as serious) but when I hold Gas/Break and do a donaught I can only rotate using the right key, not the left :lol:. I think it's just my keyboard that has trouble with pushing 3 buttons at once. (but it's funny it works 1 way but not the other)

I used to have problems with my keyboard and pressing too many keys at once, like, trying to look left while shooting, accelerating, and turning left, and hitting the handbrake to slide, this i found pisses my computer off and the motherboard will make its tarded "beep". Joystick solved that.