Some more suggestions.

[RevC]Irw

1.Players having 'energy'. When a player floats on water, this energy bar will slowly decrease. When it reaches 0, the player will sink and drown xD.

2.Oxygen pickups, similar to HP pickups, if you take it, the oxygen will be regenerated to full.

3.On edited maps, walls can't be penetrated with camera. Right now many objects have that bug, and on smaller maps the camera is inside the wall all the time and you can't see anything.

4.Explosions from grenades and satchels don't affect a person on the other side of a wall or any other object.

5.Cars have manual gearing, not automatic.

6.When a car is damaged, it won't blow up, it will just stop moving.

7.Remote controling vehicles. Something like this: you throw a satchel on the vehicle and start driving it with the remote control used to blow up the bomb.

In this mode movement buttons will only affect the vehicle ,not the player.

8.Land mines. If a player steps on one, it will explode like a barrel.

9.Working security cameras, such as in military base. Firstly you set the television to it's position and then choose the place, where the camera is.

10.Lockpick doors(the moving doors, which open if pushed). You use a knife to lockpick a door, it won't open before you do this.

11.Reviving a dead player during the next 20 seconds after he died. Using 10% of own health to give it to him.

12.Crashing a car, bike, boat or a plane will decrease health points, if you are inside it.

13.Players being able to be in prone position.

14.Automatic fueling areas(you stand in it and fuel will be slowly regenerated) for cars using fuel.

15.A players movement speed is affected by his health. For example if i have 100 health, i move with full speed, but when i have 40 health, i move a lot slower. Under 10% health player can't move at all, can shoot only.

16.If a player gets shot, he will bleed and lose 1 health point for every 7 seconds.

17.Bigger planes(nevada,at-400,shamal) can carry more that 1 person inside, similar to the coach or bus, where over 5 people can enter through the same door.

3.On edited maps, walls can't be penetrated with camera. Right now many objects have that bug, and on smaller maps the camera is inside the wall all the time and you can't see anything.

This is a MUST HAVE, for my Titanic map that is all interior it would piss everyone off in its current state because of the camera.

This is a MUST HAVE, for my Titanic map that is all interior it would piss everyone off in its current state because of the camera.

At this point, from what I understand that's not possible because of the way the game engine is rendering.