MTA:SA Public Release Script - PRS:1.3 Out Now!

Scooby

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be better idea;

1. Freeze yourself (Like you can stop your car into air maybe for 30s or something, so ppl cant reach you to kill, depends how much u got money)

2. Buy an friendlist (Like you can add friends into your own list, for typing !friends, !list or something. Like that depends how much you got money; for 100$ you get etc. 25 slots for your friends in your list.)

3. Buy an IP lock for your money (So ppl cant use your nick to buy stuff using your money.)

4. Own little text for typing !text (So ppl can add own little text, like !o command in Scoobys scripts for admins)

5. Own welcome message (So ppl can shows other players who is coming Smile

Etc. King called by MTA-MAN is coming! Respect him! or something like that Very Happy )

PPL USE YOUR MIND!!! IM SURE PPL CAN FOUND MORE COOL IDEAS!!!

Dont just say some admin tools etc. !ban, that will be unfair for banned player, without good reason. And that sucks too if someone can just join into game using your money and will not be kicked. If you got much money, that will be good idea to buy an ip lock for your nick. So, there are my ideas Smile I hope you will like them, and maybe add them into your

new scripts, if you gonna make it.

- MTA-MAN Arrow

Some good ideas there... i'll add some of those for sure.

ok i did some work on PGS1.2, added a few buyable items, nothing too great, i'll have a look at adding more stuff, like uve suggested here.

i was also trying to think of commands/items to buy that wont interfere too much with other racers and some of ur ideas sound good.

leave it with me.

*Edit*

Made a start on the dialog Last night, he's a pic to show how its looking so far.

3y2bdcy.jpg

ERm.. scoby you must fix some thing! when the server starts it is ran instead of raced

eks:

Ran 0

Race 0

IT is maybe you having it on your server. but i dont get that :( if you can make 2 ver's i will have been glad..

Only if you want to! :)

Sorry if i was mad to you or something, i am only saying something you can have done it some different! 2 ver's or something!

u mean when the map starts, it says something like:

Race: Drift - Ran 15 Times.

do u mean this?

Feel free to change the line to whatever u feel it should be in your country..

in english.. 'Ran' is fine.

the line u need to alter is line 436:

mta.text $1 $prs.mode($1) $+ : $mta.race($1) - Ran $prs.mapcount($1) $iif($prs.mapcount($1) == 1,Time.,Times.)

replace with:

mta.text $1 $prs.mode($1) $+ : $mta.race($1) - Raced $prs.mapcount($1) $iif($prs.mapcount($1) == 1,Time.,Times.)

if this is not what u mean, or u need help changing it, just post again.

PGS1.2 should be out tomorrow. i keep getting ideas off people and just when its ready to upload, along comes another idea :lol:

i have some minor things to add tonight, so hopefully i'll get it all done and it'll be ready tomorrow.

ok its my fault you can all blame me for the delay lol.

i had a few ideas that just had to be included before this release to finish it off nicely. i talked him into delaying it a day and try to include them.

he agreed it was a good idea.

lol sorry guys

but trust me it'll be worth it. :D

ok thx well if a few people do use it on its own, then i will still combine them, i will just add an option to disable the PGS part, i just didnt wanna go thru the whole script making things work with an on/off if it was never gonna be used.

btw he, can use PRS:1.2 On its own, it has quite a few fixes and loads more than PRS1.1

New In PRS:1.2

-----------------

!warn warns selected player

!warnings shows how many warnings a player has

!setwarnlimit <3> set the limit from between 3 to 10 warnings (default 3)

!unwarn removes warnings on selected player

!setdmlimit <0> used to set a minimum required amount of players to start a DM/RS-DM map (default 0)

!dmlimit to see the required amount of players to start a DM/RS-DM map

!banname used to ban any name - eg: !ban adminsux, would ban the nick 'AdminSux', stopping players from using it

!unbanname used to remove warnings and clear bans on a banned name.

!exportmaps Exports removed maps to an ini file, for viewing so you know which maps to remove off the server.

!top score shows top 3 scores on RS-DM maps so u can see whos leading.

Altered Spam filter which warns for spamming after a few times, then auto mutes for 60 seconds if they contine.

some other updates added, including a complete new banning system where u can ban any unwanted names from your server

all names / ip's banned are stored in hash and if server bans are lost, they will be instantly rebanned on join.

warning messages added for players joining with nicks previously banned.

prs.endrace siganl added which signals PGS on all map finishes.

Points now awarded for 3 modes.

This is the best script out there in my opinion.

both combined, pgs1.2 + prs1.2 = alot of options to make your server as much fun as possible.

if you dont run pgs you are missing out on tons of cool features.

try it i promise you'll love it

thanx [uVA]SCOOBY !!!! :D keep up the good work

Nice scooby, lil bit late response but I'm very busy ;) This script is perfect! I don't have any other words for it! Good job! Keep up the good work :D

One last thing that wasnt put in the script was the V.I.P idea. You can buy V.I.P for 500000 for example, and when you join players will see that you are V.I.P . Is that possible? Would be nice, if not... no problem :D I like the script the way it is :D

ok thx well if a few people do use it on its own, then i will still combine them, i will just add an option to disable the PGS part, i just didnt wanna go thru the whole script making things work with an on/off if it was never gonna be used.

Ok. Thx for info. :) I hope that others agree to use PGS also cause i like PGS very much. But if not, then disabling PGS would be helpful.

Btw we have new script hoster-HellGamer.

Nice scooby, lil bit late response but I'm very busy ;) This script is perfect! I don't have any other words for it! Good job! Keep up the good work :D

One last thing that wasnt put in the script was the V.I.P idea. You can buy V.I.P for 500000 for example, and when you join players will see that you are V.I.P . Is that possible? Would be nice, if not... no problem :D I like the script the way it is :D

Well i included the customisable Join msg, so i figured it was kinda the same thing.

Progress: I had a look into a few other things last night, the next release (PRS.1.3) wont seem much different to use, theres just a lot of things i want to combine. I have already started work on Making the scripts into 1, i will include an on/off since it seems some people might just want to use PRS on its own. also, ive had a look into making an auto login which seems to be working ok in testing. This will auto login the admin if their IP matches the IP stored, but will ask them to login with rcon if its changed. doing this will benefit those with a static ip without affecting the login for those with dynamic IP's

Coming in PRS1:3.....

Combined, PRS & PGS In one Tabbed Dialog

Aditionl Tabs With Extra functions

Viewing/Removing Top Times from Dialog

Auto Login System (Admin Only)

I will be busy on this one for a while, if anyone has any other suggestions, plz say so.

*EDIT* I found a small bug in PGS1.2, ive updated the link, but its an easy fix if u dont feel up to it, just redownload,

open ur script and replace: $pgslottofund($1)

replace with: $pgs.lottofund($1)

i think its in there 2 times, line 297 and 363

sorry about that.

well i doubt it can be anything, if the text is coming up saying:

'Kicking Player For High Ping: 345 - Max: 200'

the next line in the script is the kick line, so really it shouldnt not work.

I have at times had it when a player leaves the server but remains on mtama, and every 30 secs it just keeps saying its kicking him, but never does, this is down to packet loss too. let me know if u keep getting this anyway, i dont think theres anything else i can do, but if ur getting it a lot, i'll have a more thorough look thru.

well, this is what it does.

[11:52] Kicking Player For High Ping: 640.9 - Max: 500

[11:53] * Admin say's to Player: Choose A Name! Type /nick

[11:53] * Player parted.