MTA:SA Public Release Script - PRS:1.3 Out Now!

Scooby

(OVG)Santi, i've been on the forum for long and know that you can't script, so why don't you just listen to those who can? :P

thx for all of your help i am not a professional in this i try to do all the posible i have a lots of scrips but i know a litlle of mIRC not much i am from argentina and here the people dont know wtf is mIRC or wtfxx2 is mIRC Scripts and i do a lots of scripts but i few time i need help sorry if i am a problem to you, thx again for all of you help!

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if ($wildtok($3-,*f*ck*,*,*)) {

how for add more word here, this is the best swear detector, i say the command ($wiltok)???

try this is the best! but i dont know how for add more word xD!

you say that in irony or is true, that about is very good? for me is the best because if you say him****f*** this detec in other no

no, its not good, and yes, sorry, i was being sarcastic.

u cant do both $3- and all words, and using a wildcard is not good on certain words, so to be safe ur better off just adding all ur words and using $findtok.

if you see my signature i am from argentina and here the swear is very popular and is not the word for other use. and fintok dont support * or yes??

Well i can see that ur not english.. its all good, at least ur trying.

i have some questions for u, since ur posting things all over the forums.

1) Are you using my script? (im confused because some of the things u talk about in other topics on these forums, are added to my script)

2) If u are, then why dont u just ask me to add a swear detector? (if u r not, then all these posts u have previously posted are not really in the right topic)

if u are not using my script, i can easliy write you one, you just need to post in a new topic asking.

if ($wildtok($3-,*f*ck*,*,*)) {

how for add more word here, this is the best swear detector, i say the command ($wiltok)???

try this is the best! but i dont know how for add more word xD!

you say that in irony or is true, that about is very good? for me is the best because if you say him****f*** this detec in other no

no, its not good, and yes, sorry, i was being sarcastic.

u cant do both $3- and all words, and using a wildcard is not good on certain words, so to be safe ur better off just adding all ur words and using $findtok.

if you see my signature i am from argentina and here the swear is very popular and is not the word for other use. and fintok dont support * or yes??

Well i can see that ur not english.. its all good, at least ur trying.

i have some questions for u, since ur posting things all over the forums.

1) Are you using my script? (im confused because some of the things u talk about in other topics on these forums, are added to my script)

2) If u are, then why dont u just ask me to add a swear detector? (if u r not, then all these posts u have previously posted are not really in the right topic)

if u are not using my script, i can easliy write you one, you just need to post in a new topic asking.

i make scrips (own scripts) and download scrips for see ideas and if i like copy to my server, now i am trying to make a scripts for win points in a NO RS map. i have a swear detector and i post here because i was writing here a lots of post.

Seems everything is going ok for everyone on the servers that i know of running the PRS, Still no requests on here for any extra things adding tho. ive helped a few out on msn to change/add things but,

Im sure i didnt add EVERTHING u could need.

I know i added lots but feel free to ask for any other things i might have missed out.

i pm'd you about an idea to add

seeing as how i cant script yet i want to see you run with my ideas cause i like the prs script

Ok, i got ur PM... i never normally check them lol

ok.. i think i can do this for u.

leave it with me.

im due to go on holiday on wednesday, for 6 days, so it looks like it'll be when i get back. i doubt i'll have time b4 i go, lots of stuff to finish off still. hope this is ok.

i pm'd you about an idea to add

seeing as how i cant script yet i want to see you run with my ideas cause i like the prs script

Ok, i got ur PM... i never normally check them lol

ok.. i think i can do this for u.

leave it with me.

im due to go on holiday on wednesday, for 6 days, so it looks like it'll be when i get back. i doubt i'll have time b4 i go, lots of stuff to finish off still. hope this is ok.

ok thank you i appreciate it

i had a few more ideas for it as well

1 when displaying winner and best score for the wave type dd maps also show the rounds worst and worst in history

2 the only thing i miss from gus is the instructions feature for each map

i liked to give a little info before the race begins

other than those i love your script and look foreward to seeing your work on my ideas

once again thank you

kwksnd

1. bug?: If i type !points (some other persons name) then it says hes name and my points.

2. Can you make all !top things count in every player in database not only those who are in server.

Thx.

well spotted, and driver2 pointed out how to fix, i'll update the link when ive add the extras.

i think if u do also want a !top to work for all players ever, some people might not want to see these on the same command, i'll look into making a seperate command to do this.

like sometimes if theres around 10 of u in the server and u type !top best

u want to see who has the best time out of u lot in the server.

but i'll look into it and see what extra stuff i can make global.

i know some things might not be as easy to find out.

some people use lots of maps, thus making the while loops very big.

but i'll see what i can do. and let u know when i make the changes.

EDIT: ok im looking into this !top3 global command, would be nice to know exactly which top 3 u want me to add, i dont wanna just add every stat 3 times, if theyre not gonna be used.

im guesing ur after the top 3 best times, like i have on my server, anything else?

OK im working on the !top3 command, also with the fix of a few minor bugs and extras, i'll be posting the next update as 1.1 shouldnt be long.

*EDIT*

Working on:

!top3 - 1st 2nd 3rd races finishes deathmatches dmwins points times

!votekick - which can be enabled/disabled via the dialog.

Fixed 'Player' kicking bug.

Fixed several minor bugs and altered some of the displayed text, to try to cut down on spam.

Any other requests/suggestions before i upload this as 1.1?

OK but how can i make it wins / finishes

im not sure if i added individual wins per map, but u can always add a win ratio with,

mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) $+ 's Win Ratio: $round($calc($prs.rank1($1,%a) / $prs.finishes($1,%a)),2)

However, people might be reluctant to finish a race if theyre not 1st, since it will ruin their win ratio. maybe u need to use wins / starts?

if so,

mta.text $1 $mta.nick($1,%a) $+ 's Win Ratio: $round($calc($prs.rank1($1,%a) / $prs.racestarts($1,%a)),2)

just checking in to see how my script is doing :)

i gave you an idea a while back for the respawn dm maps

have you given it any thought?

if you want to see what my maps look like go to my forum page

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?p=249056#249056

some of my maps require this type of scoring system.

Ahh thanks for reminding me, ive been doing some updates and was about to upload a new version, id forgot all about ur respawnable dm's, yeah i'll see what i can do, shouldnt take me too long. :lol:

just checking in to see how my script is doing :)

i gave you an idea a while back for the respawn dm maps

have you given it any thought?

Ok Ive looked into it, But it seems with no cp's the only way to detect the end of the race is at the start of the next race, so showing points would only show after the next race had started and i think this'll be really messy. I cant see any other way of detecting this so it looks like a no go. :roll:

well i'd be ok with that as long as it said "THE WINNER OF THE LAST ROUND AS DETERMINED BY SURVIVAL MODE IS AND HAS EARNED # POINTS" or whatever

or are you saying that because of the next round starting it might have a data tracking/writing problem?

well i'd be ok with that as long as it said "THE WINNER OF THE LAST ROUND AS DETERMINED BY SURVIVAL MODE IS AND HAS EARNED # POINTS" or whatever

or are you saying that because of the next round starting it might have a data tracking/writing problem?

no, i mean that once the next map starts, theres already 5 lines of text, race name, top 3 times, and race rating. adding another 3-4 lines of text saying who won the last map, would just make it miles worse. dont get me wrong, im not saying its not possible, coz i can think of a few ways of doing it.

The best way i can think of is, to set the map duration when u set the map as a survival map, eg, u !setmode survival, then !setduration

this is the only way i can think of where it wont effect the next map, this is ok i guess if u only have a few maps to set. but it relys on the admin setting the map time limit correctly for each map, or its not gonna work.

but once set properly, it would work perfectly and not interfere with the next map.

All in all its still a lot of work to do just to have this other type of mode :roll:

what do u think?

Also, it would be nice to hear from anyone else on this matter.. would anyone else want this kind of mode adding?

All i can say is i'd do whatever steps it takes to make it work

the fact that it has been like a year or 2 and no one has made that mode yet makes it worth it.

in my opinion anyways

and like i said if i could have coded it myself, i would have by now lol

i might have to sit down and learn to script

i want it that bad

i want my players to get points for every race i run

regardless of what mode it is.

thanks for keeping an open mind about this i really do appreciate your time and effort.

keep up the good work man!!

OK, ive made it, its in testing at the moment and seems to be working nicely, ive also added some other bits and bobs so i need to test it a little more before i upload it.

ive done the scoring on 'times', each time u die, the remainding map duration is deducted from a score that u start with, at the end points are given out. this way if 2 people die only 1 time, the one who died last will have a better score,

the score is irrelevant, just a way of knowing who is winning, points are given at the end like in a normal race.

the only thing i cant stop is if more than 1 player doesnt die at all, coz they will all get maximum score, so the script will award 1st to the first ID number it comes to, 2nd to the Second, and so on.

if its a decent map tho, i doubt this'll happen.

people who join after the map has started, start with a lower score than those who start at the beginning, so late joiners wont automatically get a better score coz they died less.

sounds ok to me although id have to see it.

not really what i was asking for but lol it might have to do

can it be done on a deaths per minute ratio

and points is like the races are if you beat 5 players you get 5 points

and it lists your dpm ratio shows worst players name and their d/m so people can abuse them for say 100 deaths/m. lol

i understand that if someone never dies then you have no ratio but if you add one death for everyone at the begining, end or when they join then it works. or have to use maps where everyone falls in water at end but thats not gonna work for everyone

give the tie breaker (5 people die 5 times and started at begining of round) to the one who has been in the server the longest.

can it be done or am i asking to much?

not saying yours isn't ok.infact it may be better.

just kinda like the dpm idea