MTA:SA Public Release Script - PRS:1.3 Out Now!

Scooby

Nice u doing this, many ppl will use it for their servers.

Will there be some mtavc scripts avaible? I only run mtavc and mtasa dm.

mtasa dm :?

ok the scripts i made for mtavc i never released, there were a few available to download at the time, so i never really bothered.

theres tons out there if u look. did u check the one on that site i posted to u somewhere?

Yes, it contained mtama script from earon.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work, scooby!

But i still support more Tommis's script...

This script is hard to edit, if you dont know nothing about scripting...

Tommis's script is also easy to edit, cause there are own place for everything... Admins are in own admins.ini file etc.

But however, good job :)

And... Who needs this?:

General User Commands

---------------------

Command

!admin Shows Admins in the server

!name Shows Current Map Name

!seen Shows When selected player was last seen / How long Selected player has been in the server

!stat Shows Selected players stats (Total races - finishes - raceratio - 1st/2nd/3rd places Total DM Maps played - Won - DM ratio - Top times held - Total points)

!mapstat Shows Selected Players stats for current map - Times played - (Times finished if race/won if dm) - (Personal best time if race/ Ratio if DM))

!racestat Shows details on current race (mapname / times ran on server)

!level Shows selected players admin level

!mode Shows current map mode - Race Or Deathmatch

!rank Shows selected players custom rank

!ping Shows selected players ping & average

!max Shows current maximum average ping allowed

!points Shows selected players points earned

!top Shows Top time for current map

!best Shows selected players best time for current map

!players Shows total players on a Race map / Players Left alive in a Deathmatch

!total Shows total amount of maps uploaded

!random Shows a Random race (Randomly set at the start of each new map)

!toptimes Shows the amount of top times held by selected player

!claim Reclaim the top time (eg: if your top time was lost due to a cheater, then deleted by an admin)

!upload Shows URL (if set) where you can upload your maps

!checkmap Lists Mapnames with selected wildcard - eg: !checkmap blast would list all maps with the word 'blast' in the mapname

!rate Shows current map rating + What rating you gave it. Rates the map, if u specify 1 to 10

!top Shows top 3 of selected: 1st 2nd 3rd races finishes raceratio dmratio deathmatches dmwins points level lagger best

!time / !date Shows Current Time/Date

General Admin Commands

----------------------

Command

!alias Shows selected aliases |

!alias2 Shows selceted aliases from first 2 ip parts | Alias Any Name / Any IP

!pma PM's selected aliases | Any First 2 IP Parts

!pma2 PM's selected aliases from first 2 ip parts | In Server Or Out.

!getip Shows IP for Any Name

!ip Shows Selected players IP

!setupload Used to add a custom URL shown to players to upload their maps

!redo To restart Current map

!addo Used to add 1 individual custom message per admin

!o Shows Individual custom message

!lostmaps Shows Total Maps Loaded - Total Missing Maps

!restartscript Restarts the script

Customisable Admin Commands (Individually Set The Required Level Needed To Use These Commands From The PRS Dialog)

---------------------------

Command

!mute Mutes selected player

!freeze Freezes selected player

!kick Kicks selected player

!ban Bans selected player (if player is in the server)

!banip Bans selected IP

!unbanip Unbans Selected IP

!qm QuickMute - Mutes selected player for a preset Time, Then Unmutes (time specified in dialog)

!qf QuickFreeze - Freezes selected player for a preset time, then Unfreezes (time specified in dialog)

!deletetime To delete a top time

!setping To change the maximum average ping allowed

!remmap Temporarily Removes current map (does not delete it, Just stops it from being ran)

!restore Restores previously removed maps

!setmode Sets the Mode of the current map (level 5 only)

With the 'Mode' feature, All maps are set to 'Race' - If u set a map to Deathmatch mode, Make sure the map has NO RESPAWNS.

The Server welcome message can be set/changed in the dialog

With many people having dynamic IP's Ive left the Admin login To Rcon, which means all admins must be added to the server config,

Admins using the server clan tag must login if the function is enabled in the dialog. This will also kick players trying to impersonate admins.

The login time (if activated) can be set in the dialog. Login with the usual rcon_login in the console.

The PRS only uses 1 ini to store the dialog details,

All stats and Race info is saved into text files from hash tables every 5 mins and also on disconnection from the server.

Installation (noobs only)

------------

If u dont have mirc, u will need to get that first. http://www.mirc.com

if you dont mtama (Multi Theft Auto mIRC Admin) for SA you will need to get that up and running too. (make sure u can connect to ur server)

Put the MTA-PRS1.0.mrc file into ur MAIN mirc dir, then close mirc.

with nothing running, start mirc

at the bottom of ur main mirc window, type: /load -rs mta-prs1.0.mrc

Both mtama and prs dialogs will appear, fill out the details in the prs dialog and click save.

u can now close this dialog if u want. (top reopen it, type: /prs in ur mirc main window)

On ur main mtama dialog, you can now connect to ur server.

if you havent added any admins to ur serverconfig yet, leave the 'members required to login' set as 'no'

I have tested this script over the last few days and it seem pretty bug free, but if anyone does find any bugs,

plz post on the forum.

now go and set some top times!

Public Release Script Version 1.0 - [uVA]Scooby - http://www.uvaclan.com

And... This this: !setmode Sets the Mode of the current map (level 5 only)

I think there should be CnR maps too?

Nice work, scooby!

But i still support more Tommis's script...

This script is hard to edit, if you dont know nothing about scripting...

Tommis's script is also easy to edit, cause there are own place for everything... Admins are in own admins.ini file etc.

But however, good job :)

And... Who needs this?:

1) I did state at the beginning, if u were happy running GUS, then u should continue to do so.

2) I added EVERY command i was asked for. so there shouldnt be any need to edit it.

3) anyone having problems with their current script and wanting to use this, i will help anyone who wants to add more custom commands to it. (as i have done already)

if ur not skilled enough to edit/add ur own stuff to this, then all u need to do is ask.

4) who needs this? I originallly made it for Stig, for the =TmM= server, but i know a few people who now run this script.

i didnt expect everyone to use it, just give people the opportunity to have other scripts availabe to use.

I found out years ago, that saving stats etc in ini's is not a good way to do things. takes up a lot of cpu and can get very slow at times. my script uses hardly any cpu and is no slower now than when i started running it a year ago.

i still find it hard to believe after so many releases of GUS, that is still has double aliases... although i dont want to criticise, it was the only main complete script available to u guys and to say tommis didnt know how to script before he started it, he's come a long way. of course, lil_toady ([FMJ]master) & [uVA]Kevuwk helped with this as did a few others in the beginning.

Either way, its up to u guys out there to decide what u want from ur script.

Use it or dont.. it makes no difference to me.

I am here every day to help people out if they need it, also in IRC in the #mta.scripting channel.

Edited by Guest
very good script.

would be nice if it shows split time from toptime if you dont manage to make new one, or if u make new toptime then shows split with old one.

also can u tell me what i need to edit to make it not restart script when it finds unknown map

The split time is added. or do u mean the split for ur personal best?

why r u finding unknown maps still? u shouldnt be getting them now:s

to remove it, look for the line: on *:SIGNAL:mta.startrace: {

the first 5 lines of this alias, is the restart unknown maps part.

u can remove these lines completely, or just use a semicolon at the start of each line to stop them being read.

if ($mta.race($1) == Unknown) {
   mta.text $1 Unknown Map Detected, Restarting Script And Map.
   .timer 1 5 mta.startrace $1 $rand(0,$mta.races($1))
   prs.restart $1
 }

oh i does :) i didnt check out the script that long to notice that :D

anyway theres 426 maps in my server and about half of them are unknown.

hehe ok np.

Are u running the race list updater script?

if not, u should get it.. it might help get rid of some of ur unknown maps.

read this http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=19162

then download it.

any probs, just let me know.

prs.restart $1
}

for me that dot work i have this:

if ($mta.race($1) == $null) {
   prs.restart $1
}

and this for me work perfect, excep the rest of the scrip, because i dont uknow wtf is prs.restart $1. but the bad code for me was

and fixed is

and other thngs what i need for for when i open mIRC auto load mta.mrc and connect to my 3 servers?? thx

and this for me work perfect, excep the rest of the scrip, because i dont uknow wtf is prs.restart $1. but the bad code for me was

and fixed is

and other thngs what i need for for when i open mIRC auto load mta.mrc and connect to my 3 servers?? thx

hmm i see ur point, however, for me when testing, 'unknown' worked ok.

i'll add both to be sure. thx

prs.restart $1 - it just restarts the script.

this was added b4 the updater was made. so if ur server tried to run an unknown map, the script restarted and ran a new map, rather than u having to finish a whole race on an unknown map.

as for opening mirc, auto load and connect to all 3 servers,

it should open mtama and the prs dialog when u start mirc, then all u have to do is click connect. does it not already do this?

Yes i have racelist updater on but when i have 10+ ppl in server i get 150 unknowns and when im alone i manage to get like 20 unknowns. So when thers lots of ppl online the !updateraces command is useless

Hmm kinda wierd that. when i connect to my server, i usually retrieve all my missing maps, usually around 10-12. but i know on the =TmM= Server,on connect, they have around 50 missing, which also wont retrieve anymore maps on update. i think theyre gonna try a new server so i'll let u know how it turns out.

On connect, the server deletes all ur maplist and remakes a new, which usually has some missing, the updater is suppsed to fix this, but sometimes takes a few trys. now if u disable the script from restarting, it should stop u losing the ones uve previously gained. but players will have to race the 'unknown' maps if noones around to start another.

sadly its not a script problem and apart from the updater i dont know what else to suggest. sorry.

what i need do for when i open the mIRC auto load mta.mrc and connect to my 3 servers? thx

The only way to do this would be to modify mta.mrc, seems kinda lazy to me though... why cant u just click connect?

i have the auto conenct working now, but i need only how for when i open mIRC this auto load mta.mrc i things this is posible because if you download the mIRC of the mta.gus instalation this auto load mta.mrc. I need this because if happnes a shotdown of power or the machine restart i must do all i and if i am sleeping or on holiday wtf i do????

what i need do for when i open the mIRC auto load mta.mrc and connect to my 3 servers? thx

The only way to do this would be to modify mta.mrc, seems kinda lazy to me though... why cant u just click connect?

i have the auto conenct working now, but i need only how for when i open mIRC this auto load mta.mrc i things this is posible because if you download the mIRC of the mta.gus instalation this auto load mta.mrc. I need this because if happnes a shotdown of power or the machine restart i must do all i and if i am sleeping or on holiday wtf i do????

when u open mirc, mtama already pops up, as does the prs dialog, if u have auto connect working then what are u talking about:S - u dont need to reload it, its already loaded.

if ur pc crashes/switches off... nothing u can do about that.

if it restarts, then u could set up some kinda of restart thing to start mirc up again, i think this is possible. but dont ask me how since ive never tried.

other than that, remote access if ur on holiday.

if ($wildtok($3-,*f*ck*,*,*)) {

how for add more word here, this is the best swear detector, i say the command ($wiltok)???

try this is the best! but i dont know how for add more word xD!

AND WTF I MUST DO FOR IN A NO RS MAP SAY THE WINNER OF THE (NAME OF THE MAP) IS (NICK OF THE WINNER)?????? THX I USE THE SIGNAL ENDRACE, IS THE CORREC???

how for add more word here, this is the best swear detector, i say the command ($wiltok)???

This would kick if u say flock... how nice.

It looks like the best swear detector ive ever seen :?

U cant add more words.

AND WTF I MUST DO FOR IN A NO RS MAP SAY THE WINNER OF THE (NAME OF THE MAP) IS (NICK OF THE WINNER)?????? THX I USE THE SIGNAL ENDRACE, IS THE CORREC???

I have no idea what ur talking about anymore....

Did u set the map as a DM map?

There is no: Signal Endrace. if u look at mta.mrc, aeron edited it out.

use mta.finish. its in my script^

This would kick if u say flock... how nice.

It looks like the best swear detector ive ever seen :?

U cant add more words.

I have no idea what ur talking about anymore....

Did u set the map as a DM map?

There is no: Signal Endrace. if u look at mta.mrc, aeron edited it out.

use mta.finish. its in my script^

you say that in irony or is true, that about is very good? for me is the best because if you say him****f*** this detec in other no

you say that in irony or is true, that about is very good? for me is the best because if you say him****f*** this detec in other no

no, its not good, and yes, sorry, i was being sarcastic.

u cant do both $3- and all words, and using a wildcard is not good on certain words, so to be safe ur better off just adding all ur words and using $findtok.

no, its not good, and yes, sorry, i was being sarcastic.

u cant do both $3- and all words, and using a wildcard is not good on certain words, so to be safe ur better off just adding all ur words and using $findtok.

if you see my signature i am from argentina and here the swear is very popular and is not the word for other use. and fintok dont support * or yes??