Need help with error!

Hi well I am stuck on something.OK i laod the screen for mta:sa and i get error

Connecting...
Error sending report! (Parsing response failed)

What can i do to fix it,I tried to delete gta_sa.set but nothing.Any other sugstions i use mta:sa 1.0.I have not added patches or anything jsut got the agme installed it and now wanna play online.So my game is clean no mods.So plz tell me how ti fix it i really wanna play.

Does anyone know how to check my gta_sa.exe version is it 1.0?And is it possible to check if my san andreas file has mods on it?I dont think it should but it could of

Edited by Guest

Firstly, MTA:SA 1.1.1 is the latest version of MTA, not 1.0. Secondly, I told you how to check which .exe you have in the other thread. It should tell you on the box if you have the AO rated version (v2.0). If you do have that, you'll need to downgrade it to 1.0 via the patch at the top of this forum.

Thirdly, don't post more than one message in a row and don't create duplicate threads. Post the info you have us in the other thread into this one.

i check and on orignal i got 1.0 and when i try my no-cd crack it shows that its unknown when i try installing patch how can i make it work?Oh and when im installing mta:sa 1.1.1 in midlle of installing window it gives me message that im missing MSVCP71.dll.But than i click ok.and it finishes.Now i try running and it gives me error that only 1.0 is supported.I put in MSVCP71.dll in my system32 and try reinstalling it and same screen pops up that im missing it:(Please help me as soon as u can

1. Make sure you have the original gta-sa.exe

2. If it's not v1.0, use the patch to downgrade it. The patcher will only work on the original gta-sa.exe

3. Try putting the .dll into your MTA folder

4. Run MTA, make sure you are not using a no cd crack as they are not supported