Coordinates 'nobody to spectate'

I think I got enough time to do it for you tonight :)

loluq0.png

thats what i got until now :)

lol i just got a great idea... using "a certain cheat program" (don't worry i only cheat on cheating allowed) i can find it easier :)

whahaha too easy :) --:

lol2ni9.png

dont know the cam direction but that's easy to find out now :)

DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE CHEAT I USED TO RETRIEVE THIS INFORMATION...

that coordinates in the screenshot is te position off the camera or the checkpoint? i will see if i can do something with it. thanks man. cam direction i will find out.

edit: the beyond said something, and i thought it was something else, but i found out that it is the same place something like that. here is a screenshot:

click

you see 3 orange things, one in the foreground, one in the background, and one in the middle.

letts talk about the foreground, and the background.

the camera in the map editor is something near the foreground ball.

it aims at the background ball hidden behind the sattelite dish, you can see it if you look good. im now gonna find out, if this is exactly the same in a server. so you hear from me soon.

oh yeah: the coordinates are:

foreground ball: -2374.779053 -1635.063965 699.544556

background ball: -2348.042236 -1612.895142 698.544556

i edit this post in about 10 min.

edit: okay, the angle in the ingame is a little different. as you can see on the picture (click) you see some pillars and stuff. the camera aims at the way those pillars point.

so if you see the pillar where the background ball lays on, if you imagine the pillar you can see in the building is the camera, the camera aims at that ball. i think it was south, but im not exactly sure.

edit: its east. the camera stands near -2374.779053 -1635.063965 699.544556 and it aims east. problem solved.