Something displayed above your head when talking

Guest Raarventje

i played certain online games and i get very iritated when i am killed when i am typing something. Maybe you could make something be displayed above your head when you type?

well if i spawn and there is nobody around i sometimes wanna say i died to a friend and someone spawn's next to me and kills me. And there is not always a place where nobody comes when you wanna say something. And whatever chat you use you always got to stop to type.

True but most games display a message if you die, so why tell your mate you died? you get used to it, if you are a fast typer then you shouldnt find it much of a problem. Also if u wanna spawn without being killed then play on a server where spawn killing isnt allowed,

that of the phone is a good idea i was thinking of something like that too.

And the beyond you can still make it able to be killed but just that someone can see you are talking

Not a good idea. People will abuse it, just like MTA:VC. In MTA:VC when you press esc you can't die (people can put 100000 bullets in you but you won't die). So some people press esc when someone's shooting at him.

wtf are you talking about? :tard:

you either didn't read anything or you posted in the wrong topic.

(or you are on drugs)

If you do this you may as well make it large flashing letters saying 'Come shoot me now, I'm typing and can't shoot back!'

I recommend you go somewhere safer to type, type faster, or simply accept the fact that stopping in a warzone to chat will put you at risk.

you dont have to do it that you can't be killed, only just a sign so people who come walking and they see you are talking. And if they are honenst (i believe this was the word) they won't kill you. But when you are attacked you must not start to talk i agrea with that, and if you do i think you may be shot. :?