Kill lists

pacwarz

We need to manage the kills like in sa-mp, i'm sorry but it really is the best way with the Interface on the right hand side.

It also stops all kills spamming the text box. :wink:

I have already suggested this idea before and made a new topic about it. that's ok though, this subject should be discussed.

i dont like SA-MP's way of displaying kill info. its too cluttered, and the kill info never gos away (it should at least go away after one 1min)

We need to manage the kills like in sa-mp, i'm sorry but it really is the best way with the Interface on the right hand side.

It also stops all kills spamming the text box. :wink:

I have already suggested this idea before and made a new topic about it. that's ok though, this subject should be discussed.

i dont like SA-MP's way of displaying kill info. its too cluttered, and the kill info never gos away (it should at least go away after one 1min)

>_>

<_<

Scripting!

Why do you need a kill list? All record keeping does it force people designated as "he who has no life" to play endlessly to beat the other "he who has no life" to be top player. It has always been a pointless feature on any game. on Gears of War it even makes people cheat to keep the highest spots on the board. :? Not cheating as in codes and such but doing fixed games and crap with friends to booster their points.

Jedi Academy has Kill Tracker which doubles as a music player in game. It runs outside of the game and has to be downloaded it's fan made. xD

is it compatible with MTA? if not, then i declare your post :spam1:

Just saying you do nothave to make it built into the game just have to make a program that tracks what is going on in a game to keep track of stuff. Just like Kill Tracker for Jedi Academy I don't think that is spam is it?
Just saying you do nothave to make it built into the game just have to make a program that tracks what is going on in a game to keep track of stuff. Just like Kill Tracker for Jedi Academy I don't think that is spam is it?

Well can it track kills in Multi Theft Auto? if so, then this could be handy to players who want to keep track of kills. that's another reason i was woundering