18 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite rocky movie

• I
    • II
    • III
    • IV
    • V
    • VI (Rocky Balboa)

Whats your favorite in the series? If you don't like it just gtfo, it probably means you're not a man. Save yourself the embarassment. ;)

I think 4 was the best by far. Probably 5 was the worse, but the new one ended it on a good note.

Well if I remember right he starts as the muscle for some mafia type fella in Philidelphia. Then he finds boxing is his calling and starts up. Long story short hes always the underdog but his determination makes him a world champion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • MTA Team

Since I watched all of them recently, I thought I'll post here.

I voted on Rocky III, however I've also enjoyed first and fourth ones.

In my opinion, Rocky Balboa was also a great movie, definitely a better one than Rocky V. It deserves well its sixth place in the Rocky's anthology.

Since I watched all of them recently, I thought I'll post here.

I voted on Rocky III, however I've also enjoyed first and fourth ones.

In my opinion, Rocky Balboa was also a great movie, definitely a better one than Rocky V. It deserves well its sixth place in the Rocky's anthology.

Indeed. Thank god for Rocky 6. I think its a well known joke, but perhaps serious, that its called Rocky Balboa so Stallone didn't have to acknowledge the existence of Rocky V.

I listened to the commentry and that movie was inspired by George Foreman who took on the heavyweight champ at 43 years old and won, mainly because he ran out of money for a youth center he ran for years until it bankrupted him and he would have been forced to close it without anymore money. Thats a small bit of a larger story, but hes the inspiration to Rocky (his first wifes name is Adrian if you don't think so), which is an inspiration to us.

The videos are on youtube, "george foreman beyond" parts 1-4

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... rch=Search