Don't No How to Explain This one lol

Guest shaun826

well basically i had to restore my comp to a previous date but from then on mta just won't work properly what happens is connects to servers fine and all but when i press start game all loads up and all but instead of saying start multi theft auto it says new game load game and all that

so i go new game and i can see the mta chat box but it starts with the first vid of vice city so it looks like this when you get in game

lollv9.th.jpg

I have reinstalled gta 3 x and mta like i lost count lol been in registy after unistall and delted everything related to gta but still happening

Get this solved quick please

Shaun

p.s Not Formatting PC just for mta :P lol

• MTA Team

Hey, that screenie looks intriguing :o. I don't recall seeing an issue like that before either.

What are your computer specs/OS ?

Also, have you tried closing any unneeded background programs then trying again?

Edited by Guest

Do a clean reinstall. This means: no copying of ANY files.

Reinstall into another directory just to be sure (or remove the old directory after un-installing the game). And be sure to re-install Multi Theft Auto too.

I can't imagine this happening with a clean Vice City install, it does not make sense. This looks as if your files have been modified.