One of the biggest probs with MTASA right now...

wankawitz

Hiyas...first post here in a long while, I got a suggestion.

I think one of the biggest problems with MTA SA is in races, it's way too much reliant on how you spawn. Do you get lucky and spawn in front or get unlucky and spawn in a big cluster of all the other players that all crash into you or turn you around? This all factors in way too much into the results of the race. What I suggest is having a time period at the beginning of all races (not Car DM matches) where all the players can't hit eachother. Say make it 20 seconds, that gives everyone a good chance to get off to a good start and clear out of eachother's way. This would make the game much better/funner. How you perform in a race shouldn't be so heavily dependent on how/where you spawn.

So what if cars are still touching each other at the end of the 20 second "rolling start" period? That's the tricky part, I would just assume they would crash, which would still be more fair than how it is now. 20 seconds gives people a lot of time to space out from eachother, and if they can't do by the time 20 seconds is over, then they collide with eachother. Another tricky aspect of this is how would it be enabled on races and not car DM matches? Having a 20 second time period in Car DM matches where no one can hit eachother would definitely be annoying. I hope the devs can overcome these things, if they even consider my suggestions.

I would really love to see it happen, or at least give admins the option of doing it. Also what might be neat is a ghost race option, where players can't collide with eachother the entire race, that would also be real cool, and the races would be based much more on skill than luck. I'm not saying all the races now are determined by luck, but it certainly plays a bigger factor than it should.

Anyone like these ideas? It might of been mentioned before or some sort of variation of it. I really enjoy MTASA online but think these options would make it much better. Thanks.

Thats right!

I got bug whit quotes?