Betting script ? (i searched )

Guest Wallnutty

Yes i searched the forums but i dident see no public release of a betting script.I would make one myself but im not that good at scripting yet.It seems kinda complex to make one if anyone could help or knows if there any good bet scripts out there i really apreciate it thx.

• 2 months later...
Yes i searched the forums but i dident see no public release of a betting script.I would make one myself but im not that good at scripting yet.It seems kinda complex to make one if anyone could help or knows if there any good bet scripts out there i really apreciate it thx.

OK, since i just finished updating the PRS1.1, and people are asking for other kinds of cash type scripts. i will make one too.

Ive seen a few, none of which seem to work too well.

script1: people earn money by betting on the race winners

betting can only be done while ur dead :/ people win money by ranks on race finish, i dont think there was anything else they could do.

script2: people win money by ranks in races, this money can then be used to buy useless items (freeze - mute - kick) which cant then be used to annoy other racers.

i kinda like the idea of betting on race placing, kinda sux that u cant do anything with cash once uve got it tho. i suppose maybe a top cash table for bragging rights but thats about all. im not that keen on buying freeze's, kicks or mutes, kinda ruins the game for other players.

Im open to ideas on what u guys want in this tho.

i mean, are we just talking a betting script?

eg:

where players have cash and can bet on race winner

bet must be placed within the first 30 secs of the race,

bets not to exceed a certain amount.

since there is no secure way of keeping ur cash, only admins can give cash from one player to another. (that way people cant steal it)

maybe some kind of top 3 cash table.

let me know if this is what u want... or tell me ur ideas

ok i'll be the first one to suggest,

1- win an race or stay last alive you win money

2- not to much but something like when you are first you'l earn 50 second 30 etc.

3- you can use the money by buying an changemap or an other object that you like price 1-200 (random)

4- you can bet on other players to win if you are alive or not (doesn't mather)

5- you can see how much money you have by !money

6- if you dislike some1's swear or racism you can give him an ticket by !ticket the one who get's the ticket must pay the amount that was given by the server (random number) and must pay it to the one who has given an ticket

7- admins must have an command that they can ban users who abusing the script if IP it wouldn't work

8- when there are players who dindn't win an race in 3 times they'get money to but not so much only 10-15

9- thats my suggest may i posted it in an wrong topic but here is it where i can suggest