HUNJA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to burst your little bubble.. but just because you fly upside down doesn't make the stunt itself any better.. Plus, all you did was fly through tunnels. And the hardest plane stunt in SA is clearly a hydra through the AirTrafficControl at LV airport, i have only heard of one person EVER do it. I'm trying to get a video of it now :)

And the hardest plane stunt in SA is clearly a hydra through the AirTrafficControl at LV airport, i have only heard of one person EVER do it. I'm trying to get a video of it now :)

hmmmmmmmmm? I gotta try that

EDIT: is it this one?

mtascreen0060il7.th.jpg mtascreen0061hj9.th.jpg

I tried it in the map editor just to see if I could make it..

• 3 weeks later...
But yeah, in december these stunts looked crazy but now most of these are in hydra races :lol:

note that the game has been out for quite a long time, hardcore gamers found most of the stunts within a few months if not weeks after SA was released.. it's quite hard to find new tricks that haven't been done before and that don't look boring, if you watch too many stunt videos you won't be impressed so easily anymore because you see the same stuff done over and over again.. the way you make the a video is more important, you can create something amazing without doing hard plane stunts.. if you are creative you will make a normal stunt look damn good and surprizing..

But yeah, in december these stunts looked crazy but now most of these are in hydra races :lol:

note that the game has been out for quite a long time, hardcore gamers found most of the stunts within a few months if not weeks after SA was released.. it's quite hard to find new tricks that haven't been done before and that don't look boring, if you watch too many stunt videos you won't be impressed so easily anymore because you see the same stuff done over and over again.. the way you make the a video is more important, you can create something amazing without doing hard plane stunts.. if you are creative you will make a normal stunt look damn good and surprizing..

yeah, I agree with you.