Hey everyone (by eAi)

orappa

Well, its really quite busy at the moment here, we're still working hard on the editor too! We had a quiet period a for a couple of weeks, but over the last few days we've really got a load of good work done. As anyone who has worked on a mod will know, people's spare time (and motivation) can change a lot, without warning, so its really great when everyone is around and doing something.

Sadly, we're not going to make a Christmas release, the editor is taking a bit longer than expected (what doesn't!), but the outcome is a new feature that has a huge amount of potential, so I think its worth it.

The QA team have been working hard on some stuff to give you all as a Christmas present. You'll find out about a whole raft of features we've not yet announced or shown off. Hopefully it'll be done by Christmas day - watch this space!

I hope the surpise is special QA-team MTA-accounts for everybody with the nickname "The Beyond"

HOLY CRAPS DELETE HIS POST HE KNOWS!!!!

HOLY CAPS.

Hooooly night

Saaaaacred night.

Go use the caps

without the light

And then feel the pain that i felt

And then go shoooot yourself.

Angels blast us with cooookieees.

Angels blast us with cookies...

Anyway back on topic;

I can't wait for that presento magnifico specialicoloco packetogologobagohago, that you have been preparing.