Bushes

HuZs

what do you wonna do with them?

Since the sp mission where you had to burn them, was one of the best missions imo, I thought it would be nice to be able to use them in multiplayer aswell. Maybe something like "burn the bush" instead of ctf.

I mean things placed with the map editor. So if you place a hay bale on the map and someone knocks it over, everyone sees it.

ho, that's good :D

in race this was verry annoying, sometimes you saw somebody flying over map with this hay bales and most people said A CHEATER!!

• 3 weeks later...

If they did implement this, it would be neat. Heh, I can imagine it now, a game mode where your in a box and you need to light the weed in order for the other persons screen move. The script would trigger something so youd need to make the other person high for x amount of minutes, then you get an AK :D. Yeah, then you shoot him.

If they did implement this, it would be neat. Heh, I can imagine it now, a game mode where your in a box and you need to light the weed in order for the other persons screen move. The script would trigger something so youd need to make the other person high for x amount of minutes, then you get an AK :D. Yeah, then you shoot him.

Thats Evil! :twisted:

I think yes.But inly exploding not moving.When they fall down everyone see it in difrent way!

That's good enough. :)

They hardly fall down without exploding anyway.

Back to the bushes: I don't know even if the bushes burn, maybe it's a feature embedded in the .scm mission file. In which case, it would be even better, as we could set any object on fire, as long as we define the object it's turned into once burnt.